“Fresh and had a good taste”
Review of Sushi Maki

Sushi Maki
Ranked #108 of 4,526 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Description: Spreading the joy of what great sushi should be; delicious, responsibly sourced ingredients, creative and tasty combinations and an experience you want to have again and again.
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We had only the vegetarian maki. It was good and fresh. We would definitely buy again some to go, maybe even try something else.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I’m a sushi lover and decided to have the salmon handroll. It tasted bland and I had to drown my handroll in soy sauce. Service is meh. Closest thing to D30+. The staff looked miserable ):

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

If time permits, Sushi Maki is always my go-to restaurant at Miami International Airport. I am always satisfied with the food and the service. Never disappointed.

I would like to specially thank Mr. Charlie for keeping my passport the last time I visited. I believe it fell out of my pocket unknowingly. When I noticed that my passport is missing, I went back immediately to the places where I went to like restroom, stores and of course, sushi maki! The moment Mr. Charlie saw me, he immediately told me, “your passport?”. It was a relief!

Again, thank you and see you on my next visit to the US!

Cherrydel

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I happened to come across Sushi Maki when I had a layover in Miami, and I was pleasantly surprised. I've eaten sushi all over the world and this place is one of the best I've had. Make sure you try the smoked eel roll! Gaby was my server, and she did an amazing job. Every time I fly through miami, I'm going to make sure to stop in again!

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

This is our 2nd time here. The first experience was great so we came back. Tonight I ordered an order of tuna nigiri and the tempura noodles. Both tasted good but I think they should dial down the sodium on the tempura noodles. All in all, another good experience. It also helps that the wait staff is efficient. Both Alex and Leah were outstanding. It's worth coming back!