“BEST GUACAMOLE AROUND!”
Review of El Rancho Grande

El Rancho Grande
Ranked #224 of 4,526 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed September 12, 2016

no one has a better guacamole appetizer. They make it for you fresh every time while you wait. overall service is very good too

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

3rd time here. 1st time was almost great.
Had to ginormous burrito. 2nd time. Was good had the fishy tacos. This trip I found out a secret that they don't advertise unless you ask and if they do I didn't see it anywhere.
They use wine based mixers for cocktails. They charge the same price as a real top shelf cocktail.
Not cool. I had the tacos tonight. Kinda of dry not much beef flavor. We have the chips and guacamole. No flavor on the avocados they use. The one in my yard are much better than the ones they use.
Chips are flat and boring.
Service is always excellent. This time they get an average rating. Because of the food I was served and the wine based cocktails.

Time to move on.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Very good and drinks are delicious . We love the appetizers and making it like tapas where we all pixk.at food. The guacamole is sooooo good a must

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Great food, everything seems homemade. Good prices and great service as well. Very family oriented. Great selection of margaritas

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

My son and I love having breakfast at this small restaurant.

Since we go early, the service has been great.

The breakfast burritos are huge and full of flavor. The authentic chocolate is a nice touch.

Located in a shopping center where other breakfast places are at such as Ihop and a cuban bakery, this is one of my favorite place.

They offer many traditional mexican breakfasts such as huevos rancheros.