“Good bagels”
Review of The Bagel Express

The Bagel Express
Ranked #37 of 86 Bakeries in Miami
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

I had the everything bagel with cream cheese and lox and she had the everything bagel with ham cheese and bacon. The food was very excellent

Reviewed September 12, 2015

We moved from New York and I despaired of finding a good bagel here. They always say its the water! Well this place has a bagel that rivals my favorite H & H New York bagels. They are very pleasant and we love it!

Reviewed August 25, 2015

Stumbled into this place beginning our day in Miami, and it was not bad considering. was not the best but the place had a good fell to it and the staff were very good at helping us navigate our taste buds, Had eggs over easy and bacon with the home fries. had freshly squeezed O.J. and that was very good. Good ol Florida O.J. Others in our party had the bagel with cream cheeses and omelette with veggies and although not a restaurant with your average breakfast menu, they do accommodate your request for a standard breakfast. Again it's a bagel place. so 3 out of 5 is not bad and is a place to stop in and get yourself a bagel if thats what you'd like. The decor of the place is very comfy.... coffee is very good too

Reviewed February 9, 2015

Went here for the 1st time. The bagels are excellent. I had mine with lox and it was fresh. My GF had the eggs and they were bland. If I go back it will be for the bagels only.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This little Bagle shop is a gold mine. Food is excellent and staff is incredibly friendly... They have the best Bagle and they are fresh everyday. Their lunch options are great too...

Been to The Bagel Express? Share your experiences!