“Low key place with delicious food and very fine service”
Review of Berries

Berries
Ranked #153 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Berries is a charming neighborhood restaurant serving some the freshest food in South Florida. Dine al fresco and enjoy our daily happy hour specials and exquisite menu. Berries is the perfect place for friends and family to meet and eat!
Reviewed August 9, 2018

This place has something for everyone. We went twice with our kids, and we enjoyed sitting at a high top table in the bar area. Our daughter went for a personal cheese pizza. My wife and I shared some calamari, which was tasty. My wife had a burger, which she loved. I had a steak with rice and black beans special, which was phenomenal. We were about to order a bottle of wine the first night, and the server actually recommended a slightly less expensive bottle. We appreciated that, and he was correct. Cool spot.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We arrived during noon lunch hour and probably 75% business people. Ordered noon specials: Chicken Parmigian and 10 buffalo wings both with ice tea. Service was great, glasses filled, extra napkins etc. Wings came out first with apology. Parmigian came 5-7 minutes and was not extremely hot so wondered if it had gone wrong direction and came back to kitchen. Wings (photos of all) were Blue Cheese and no celery as is normal in S Florida. They appeared to be baked instead of fried (menu was very healthy). Chicken was good with rigatoni. Was a tad bit hard to cut but tender to eat. Iced tea brewed and excellent. Bathrooms extremely clean appearing as if new. $10 Tues(photo) and real deal Thursdays (photo)

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Went to Berries yesterday for lunch with a group of friends. I hadn’t been here in years and I was amazed at the changes! Although there is now more than enough room to accommodate large crowds, I miss the small cozy place that it used to be, true there where times when we waited a long time. The new enhanced space is visually interesting with really tall ceilings. There is parking in the rear and if that is full there is plenty of parking on the surrounding streets.
I had the fish tacos which were beautifully presented. The fish which I was informed was Mahi-mahi, it was lightly breaded and deep fried. It wasn’t greasy but nice and crispy. My friends ordered the focaccia which all three agreed wasn’t crispy but rather doughy and chewy, therefore disappointing.
I like that there weren’t TV’s in the main dining area which is one of my pet peeves. There are TV’s in the bar area if your so inclined. Overall it was a good meal and worth a visit.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

Got together with old friends for lunch and as always service was good, the food was perfect, and the casual ambiance could not be matched. they never disappoint me.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I met some friends for dinner, the place has some history as how it started as a juice bar and expanded to what it is now.
Good menu and service.

Been to Berries? Share your experiences!