“Cuban Food at its Best”

Ranked #72 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2018

When in Miami and have a hearty appetite, this is the place to visit. Always a big portion of great food. Delicious, flavorful, food. My family and I are never disappointed when we visit this roadside jewel. We love the culture and great food.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I have coming here for over 40 years and still the same. Great prices for large amount of food! Well seasoned Cuban food. You can select from sandwiches, empanadas, complete meals, natural fruit juices, fruit salads,seafood, and the BEST chicharrones in town. No kidding.
This place started as a fruit stand over 40 years ago. The got to be doing it right!
Don’t miss it. The travel channel featured it on their programs! Check it out

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Great little spot with great food. I had very little time in Miami. After consulting the internet I thought El Palacio was where I wanted to go. After asking a friend from Miami where to go he independently suggested EL Palacio, so I knew this was the place to go. It's a little confusing you order everything at different counters, but everything is relatively cheap. $5 min on cards. All seating is outside, there were some fans to help beat the heat, but it can get hot. And prepare to defend your food from the flies. But none of this should deter you. TOTALLY WORTH IT.

I ordered the roast pork and rice with veggies and ham. Both were really great. But honestly what really shined for me was the chicharrones and the mamey juice. I've been thinking about both for the days since I've left Miami.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

What an absolute cultural must! My husband & I visited here several years back and I could not wait to get the opportunity to visit again. This time we brought the family. My son was in a little bit of shock, but here’s the deal- to experience life, sometimes you have to break out of your usual! As Americans, yes, there is a little langue barrier here but I didn’t let it stop me. I just spoke how I do and the folks working there spoke how they do and we worked it out. Do you have to swat some flies while eating- yes, but who cares it’s not a deal breaker. The juices, the pork and plantains and the TAMELS! Oh, my- you gotta go!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Great place, beautiful people and very nice food.

Got there by chance while driving and wish I’ve seen this before, food is nice, a huge variety buffet, you can dine in or take away. Staff are very friendly and the prices are very affordable.
They have some drag fruits and lots of home made desserts and pastries.

Highly recommended!

Been to El Palacio De Los Jugos? Share your experiences!