“Really great local place”

Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill
Ranked #213 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Flanigan’s is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can’t get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have “Happy Hours” several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends! We pride ourselves in serving you in a manner that makes you feel like you are “home”. We are family restaurants, but the ambiance is lively, and our walls are covered with our customers’ fishing photos and flat screen televisions featuring sports. There are 23 friendly Flanigan’s throughout South Florida’s East coast to serve you.
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Was in Miami for a cruise and looking for able cal place for dinner. Flanagan’s was perfect. Great food, good local atmosphere and really friendly service. I had the 1/2 rack ribs and fried shrimp with sweat potato fries- it was great. Very reasonable and good food.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Reservation was made for 8 pm for 25 people we sat down at 8:20. The hostess named liky or something similar and Erik the manager told us there was no reservation made. They sat us at a table then the manager Erick sat us then told us to get up. We were told to wait 15 or 20 more minutes for the table. unacceptable service last time we were here we spent over a $1000. I look very bad in front of my guests. Imagine you count with a reservation for 25 people and then this happen. Why is it that the first time my team and I came here with a reservation we had no problems, however, this time it was the biggest issue.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

Flannigans has always been good. This visit was proof of that. Service was fast and friendly, food was good and very plentiful. Price was very fair. Definately a “go to”.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

If you're hungry, you certainly won't be once you've been here.

Huge portions of great food at a cracking price. What more could you need?

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

This place is a great family restaurant and bar. I have the rocking rib rolls almost every time I go. I also enjoy the Philly chicken sandwich and french fries. My son always gets the Buffalo chicken. With decorations on the wall of fish and fishing photos, it is a great place to enjoy a Saturday or Sunday afternoon of football.