“Recommends”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Flanigan’s is famous for our legendary Baby Back Ribs, and we sell over a million pounds per year. We are also known for our fresh fish selections and unique preparation options, such as Dolphin Francaise and Blackened Tuna. You can’t get fresher fish unless you catch it yourself! We specialize in Fresh and Homemade menu items, and the majority of our items are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. There are no microwave ovens in our kitchens! Our menu offers a variety of options including Prime Rib, Steaks, Pasta, Entrée Salads, 10 ounce Burgers, unique Sandwiches, Award Winning Appetizers, and oversized Signature Desserts. Our portion sizes are large and our prices are reasonable. We have “Happy Hours” several times a week that feature all brands of beer, liquor and wine at up to 50% off, even on the weekends! We pride ourselves in serving you in a manner that makes you feel like you are “home”. We are family restaurants, but the ambiance is lively, and our walls are covered with our customers’ fishing photos and flat screen televisions featuring sports. There are 23 friendly Flanigan’s throughout South Florida’s East coast to serve you.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The food is consistently good. Not thrilled about mixed drinks in which the bartender uses a jigger to measure the alcohol. Better bars really don’t do that. You AND the bartender know a good drink! Parking is horrendous! With as much money as this venue makes, PAVE THE PARKING LOT!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I can't help but rave about Flanigan's. Formerly known as "Big Daddy's" when I lived in South Florida, this Seafood bar and grill, has gotten better through the years. I was looking for a late-night meal near Coconut Grove, so I arrived at about 10:30. Amazingly crowded, I was fortunate to find a seat at the bar. I was attended to promptly, and ordered a draft Yuengling (less than $3.00!). My meal was a half-rack of baby back ribs, and they were the best I have had! Even the cole slaw was good. I made two new friends at the bar, Luis and Marco, who were Miami residents, formerly from Italy. They let me sample their prime rib, and it too, was superb. I mean prime rib at a sports bar? Flanigan's is also known for having great chicken wings. If you don'g mind the crowd and the noise, this place is wonderful! I wish there was a Flanigan's in Tampa.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I usually always never write a review cuz I just dgaf!!this Bernie guy at the bar is by far the worst bartender ever! Management don't give a f#@$, kitchen don't give a f%×*, bar ignores you for hours if possible, it's not a place to eat, instead a place to waste time. Not even worth 1sh#ty star!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

My family and I (6 total) arrived at about 1:45pm Sunday. We weren’t seated until about 2:30. They were busy, but it seemed as though they had forgotten about us. We didn’t get our meals until 4:00. And even still, we did not receive what we ordered. My cole slaw was missing, my aunt and asked for no onions and they were loaded on her hamburger - which was served even later than the rest of our meals since they had dropped it on the floor and had to make another one. I have NEVER experienced a worse lunch (turned into dinner) outing. We regret not walking out. The food was good, though. So if you’re not looking to eat in a reasonable time frame, go for it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018

After my third visit to this very busy pub and the third time i had the ribs, the first time they were awesome, the second better and the third time blew my mind so if you want to sample these ribs be ready for a slight wait for a table or try to sit at the bar. All the food that i saw looked brilliant if you dont want to have the ribs !!. Not particularly expensive but worth every penny. Excellent staff, cant praise them enough. As Arnie said" I WILL BE BACK " lol

Date of visit: March 2018
Jennifer W, Guest Relations Manager at Flanigan's Seafood Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Awesome, thanks for sharing!