“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2017

This restaurant always serve endless salad ,the pasta Rigatone Alfredo sauce was "al dente" ,the shrimp fritata very good ,

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

The food was terrible!! The place smells bad, I ask for another plate because the one that the waiter brings was dirty, and the other that she brings me was wet, so I have to change it too!
The soups were bad, the spaghetti was bad so I'm not coming back to this place!

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Have always had good experiences with Olive Garden and this was no exception. I wanted to try a different Italian restaurant but we keep coming back here. Service was great. We love the soups minestrone and the fagioli which comes with the entree.
The shrimp scampi was fantastic! Sangria was also very well made.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

The place smells so bad, that we could not stay, even my 3 year daughter couldn't stand with the smell...
We went to the table but did not even sit, so I can not say anything about the food.
Just terrible!

Reviewed June 6, 2017

It's a chain , but they are friendly and nice service.
Menu has many things to offer, if you eat pasta last night go for other things , variety is the thing, We love it all

1  Thank Odile H

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!