“endless pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2018

Went here for lunch, restaurant had the endless pasta lasagna, ricatoni pasta, alfredo pasta. Order the cheese stick and stuff mushrooms. We also order the unlimited salad and breadstick. Our sever Nick was friendly and attentive,

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and I liked the salad very much. I only recommend that they should improve the service a bit.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Well I'm not criticizing but the quality has gone down the first thing was the entry the person does not know how to give good customer service, he took us to our tables with another family, that is not well seen. Second the salad was whiter than green and the rolls were not all delicious, they did well in the beer, at the time of the main course of the alfredo sauce delight they gave us very little I remembered that I always left as it was always much something distinctive of the expensive restaurants .. I do not say all this for criticizing just to fix what should always be oliver garden one of the best restaurants ..

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

The place smell awfully. All the servers speaks only Spanish. Took more than an hour to get the main dishes, we have to order salad twice because the people were starving. Some of the food was cold. The mashed potatoes didn’t even taste like potatoes. At the end the floor manager came to apologize and give us some free desert. Btw the server also forgot one of the dessert that we ordered it. For sure we will never come back.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

My family from another country came down to visit me during the Thanksgiving break. They were begging me to take them to an Olive Garden. I decided to take them to this location since it was a few minutes away from my house. As soon as we were seated, a waiter named Arturo approached the table with such a positive attitude. He greeted us and thanked us for choosing this restaurant. Throughout our visit, the waiter was very attentive with any orders any of us in my party would put in. What stood out the most to me was the funny and happy attitude the employee had when interacting with us. No matter how busy he was, he did not look stressed and would come up and joke around with us. Having worked in the hospitality industry for the past 5 years, I believe that it is crucial to provide outstanding service. Arturo is a waiter that went out of his way to create that unforgettable experience. His service will be the reason I will go back to this location. After we received our bill we were able to talk and he stated that it was only his second day on the job. Being in his same position years ago, I understand how hard it is to be recognized. As a supervisor in a view areas in the Hospitality industry now, I have to give credit where credit is due. Arturo has a bright future in the industry and should be recognized for the customer centric mindset he has.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!