“Frustrating”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 March 2016

This location was close to our hotel, so we decided to call in an order for delivery. Big mistake. The first time we called, we were told they could deliver and given the current specials. so we placed and order, but cut off before we could complete our order. so we called back within 3 minutes of being cut off...we were told they could not deliver to our hotel and they had no specials. So my husband tried calling back and he was hung up on. So needless to say, we were not happy with them.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Yes I know, pizza hut is a low cost pizza delivery for emergency only, 50% oil 50% low quality cheese, This one is worse !! deliveries takes up to 2 hours, place is Horrible !!! homeless inside, dirty

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We ordered our pizza and got there 5 minutes late and our pizza and wings still weren't ready! We waited nearly an hour for our food and when we asked the cashier she said "oh! You're still waiting for your food? Oh its right here. He must've called your name and you didn't hear it." Excuse me? I think i can hear my name in a store with NOBODY in it! We were waiting very patiently with no complaints but they were just plain rude. Very HORRIBLE customer service! I WILL NEVER EAT OR ORDER PIZZA FROM THIS PLACE AGAIN. I will also let the corporate office know about this establishment.

Reviewed 13 December 2014

fill up with lemonade pizza and ice cream here for dinner open 23 hours a day your midnight snack just might be pizza

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This place was located near out hotel and we wanted a "quick" meal. There was nothing quick about it. This place had several people just standing around. I ordered a pizza with wings, was told the price, then when I went to pay, our cashier took a delivery order. Wow! Then he looked all confused, and no one was helping him. 10 minutes later, he gets back to my order. Then it seemed like only 1 woman was actually making the food. We saw several delivery men coming in and out, but still saw several people just standing around. For a small place, they had a lot of workers. I know they were probably busy, but that is no excuse. The other cashier also seemed to be on her own personal cell-phone, while she was taking an order. Upper management needs to take a closer look at this location (I am sure this happens at most of them).