“Good”

Cuisines: Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Late night stop in. Food was fresh and prepared fairly quick. Just a little issue with card transaction but nothing that couldn't be fixed

Reviewed 16 November 2016

This was near my hotel and I was hungry. I haven't been to a US Pizza Hut before so I thought...why not?

First impression when I entered was that the place was too small to eat in and maybe I had made a mistake. The place looked cleanish but not as nice as I expected.

The guy behind the counter was nice and was helpful. Took my order and I waited. When my order was ready it was shouted out by a woman who was hard to understand. She opened the pizza box and started showing it to anyone nearby because it seems nobody understood what she was shouting. I saw it was mine and told her and she shoved it at me and walked away.

I asked about my drink and she shouted a list out that I couldn't make sense of. I said I had ordered a Pepsi and she just kept repeating the list. Finally another woman said there wasn't any Pepsi. I told them that when I ordered the guy said I could have Pepsi...it was on the receipt. She kept saying there is none. I asked why he would sell me one if they sold out and she shrugged.

This was taking place in front of all customers, with her tone making me feel very stupid and she was loud/shouting the whole time. In the end I said I wanted my money back. I did this because she was in the way of the drinks so I couldn't see what they were and because I couldn't understand what options she was shouting out.

I was given my money back with no fuss but I have to say it wasn't a pleasant experience. Definitely didn't leave a good impression. I ate the pizza in my hotel room. It was ok but nothing exciting. Not enough cheese and way too much tomato sauce for my liking but it did the job and wasn't awful.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

The worst pizza hut on the planet!!! After almost three hours of waiting, called and cancelled my order and just got an ok...even after calling three times and getting the " it will be there in 10 minutes" answer.

20 minutes after I called and cancelled , the driver still shows up asking if I want the pizza...I told him no because I had cancelled and gives me a "stank" look and says its still hot...really?

Most unprofessional experience ever!
Wish I can rate stars on the negative side.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

This location was close to our hotel, so we decided to call in an order for delivery. Big mistake. The first time we called, we were told they could deliver and given the current specials. so we placed and order, but cut off before we could complete our order. so we called back within 3 minutes of being cut off...we were told they could not deliver to our hotel and they had no specials. So my husband tried calling back and he was hung up on. So needless to say, we were not happy with them.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Yes I know, pizza hut is a low cost pizza delivery for emergency only, 50% oil 50% low quality cheese, This one is worse !! deliveries takes up to 2 hours, place is Horrible !!! homeless inside, dirty