“Outstanding Service & Food!”

Los Ranchos Steakhouse
Ranked #229 of 4,855 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse, Central American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 23, 2018

I go to this restaurant when I'm with a huge group of people. Craving Hispanic food? Perfect place to eat at when you're enjoying Bayside Miami. They serve delicious meats, rice plantains and the portions are huge. They don't just bring you the food served already; The waiters pass by to serve the amount of food you'd like right on your plate.

Food tastes good, nothing super extraordinary or over the top but good choice to make if you're in the area and want good food with amazing customer service. Beautiful, clean place as well!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Insight K

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Always a great meal and tremendous value. The churrasco is fabulous and we will always return when in Miami.

I do wish they would make more of an effort to ensure the floors were better cleaned, the entrance mat clean and the restrooms should be refreshed more often. It would create a better atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I really have not been here since I was a kid. I guess since I brought my friend who was visiting from Australia here, it was OK. It's nicer at night for sure. It's great because they have a wonderful restaurant, Los Ranchos, which I have always loved and it did not disappoint.

There is a pretty marina that this establishment is built around that offers tourist rides on boats. This includes scenic rides over to the celebrity islands and also other things like jet boats and the like. Lots of fun stuff.

At the end of Bayside, when you go outside, there's a beautiful view of downtown. Let's not forget that one of Miami's main attractions will be built very close by, SkyRise. All in all, this is an exciting venue but I would not go out of my way to go here if you're only in Miami or Miami Beach for a few days.

Reviewed April 22, 2018

The food was ok, not seasoned well, but ok. The prices and location were fine. The service was friendly and professional. I actually had leftovers and I got sick the next day when I finished my steak. It tasted "old". That's not supposed to happen. It makes me wonder about the initial quality of food.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Oh I can’t believe this place! Horrible service. We were there with friends the kids has a lot of allergies and asked for the steak on the grill with some salt and they refuse to provide the service. Waooooo I can’t believe this. We are out eating all time and never had a place do this to us. Don’t ever go there specially if you have anyone that suffers from any allergies!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Los Ranchos Steakhouse? Share your experiences!