“Awesome Parasailing!!”

Miami Beach Ocean Water sports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Most Awesome Parasailing experience in South Beach, Miami Beach and Key Biscayne Area. Awesome Prices and great discount combo Parasailing/Jets Skis packages as well as Banana Boat Rides available. Free Shuttle service to South Beach and Miami Beach all day long.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time parasailing! Expert and friendly staff. Captain and co were professional. All ran smoothly and on time. It even worked out with a little rain:) Thank you again for the best parasailing adventure! definitely recommend this place as a #1 parasail spot in miami

Date of experience: April 2018
in 5 reviews
"blast"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2017

They made us wait for one hour and the person who came here to check us in said it's not his fault. That captain’s attitude is the worst I’ve seen with customers. They were late for an hour and came to yell at me? It totally messed up with my other plans. And I ordered video and photos for $50 but when I get home to see the photos, they gave me the wrong sd card which doesn’t have my photo in there.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We booked this our hotel recommended and it was great experience. This company arranged a an transport to the harbour and there we jump to the boat where we get instructions to parasailing. We dont have any bad saying this service and it was awesome.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

The service was good. Instructions in boat was clear and good. We like the Polish driver in our boat. Also the service from the office to harbour was good. The driver told us nice things of Miami sightseeings. We like a lot of this. It was excellent experience in Miami.

Date of experience: July 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Water Tubing, Banana Boat , Jet Ski, was off the chain meaning Fun,Fun,Fun. Parasailing now that I missed because they start kinda early like between 9am- 11am I was still in bed from the night before. It's so much to do it's a Party Boat that does this for $89 for 6hrs free alcohol, buffet, Dj and all the water sports I listed above except the parasailing that's near the beach. You can go to Senor frog to inquire about party boat. LOVE LOVE LOVE great mature crowd

Date of experience: May 2017