“Hot dog!!!”

Ranked #273 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The hot dog (and its derivatives, like Polish sausage) is raised to an art form at Dogma Grill.
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Outside of NY street hotdogs, these are the best hotdogs! You can get almost anything on your dog--and in two sizes! The french fries are amazing. The service is quick and there is a great outdoor area if you don't want to eat and run.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I love finding places where you can eat outside and enjoy the weather, hot or not. Was glad to see Dogma within walking distance and tried it out for lunch today. Walked up to the window and was immediately greeted by a friendly face, waiting to take our order. I got the chili dog w/ a polish sausage, no mustard and extra onions (due to Wendy G's review mentioning how awesome they were). My husband got the NYC Pushcart, and a side of garlic fries.

We sat at one of the tables with umbrellas, and although it was a hot day, the well-placed fan made it feel not so bad in the shade. It wasn't long until my husband's name was called and we had our food. Um, so, I didn't see the warning that the chili dog feeds two - it was HUGE! The roll it was on was toasted nicely, and there was a ton of chili, cheese and (extra) onions covering it. Knife and fork, only, which is what you'd expect anyway, but this was truly a meal for two. Biting into it, everything came together deliciously. The polish dog was grilled perfectly, the chili had great flavor, it had the right amount of cheese, and even though it looked like I had a ridiculous amount of onions on mine, since they were so mild, it tasted like I had the perfect amount. Incredible!

My husband's hot dog was old school delicious, and his was gone in no time. The garlic fries were perfectly crispy with a good amount of garlic drizzled on top. Yum!

My husband attempted to try to help me finish my hot dog, but alas, after eating all of his own, it was too much. It's seriously a *share* item. Such a good deal!

We'll definitely be back to try other items on the menu (I'm trying the sloppy joe next). :)

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Dogma is a small outdoor restaurant that serves the best specialty hotdogs and burgers. Their prices are reasonable and they're a quick grab and go place. They have free customer parking and lots of outdoor seating. The people who work here are friendly and helpful. This is great place for families, friends, and pet owners.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Unique place. Lots of options, great ingredients. Casual, but high quality. Perfect for a nice day as all seating is outside.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Went here after a night out for a few more drinks. Its a cool roadside diner with service through the window. Cool selection and massive portion sizes. If you want to drink, you must order food.

Been to Dogma Grill? Share your experiences!