“Recommended”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Excellent atmosphere and very good food. If you have seen and liked the film, this will certainly appeal. Went in the evening, pleasant surroundings, good food.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,587)

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This was my third trip to a Bubba Gump's. I've been consistently unimpressed. I think that if you live in a region of the country where you're accustomed to good seafood, you'll find Bubba Gump's less than impressive. It's just ok.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food was good and the portions were generous. The restaurant is within easy walking distance of the Holiday Inn we were staying in.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food had no taste maybe they forgot your supposed to cook with love. And the service on a sunday afternoon was horrible. My waiter came around just to bring our food. Never to refill anything. Should have just went to one of the other million options available, stay away if you need service and flavor in your food.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My sister and I stopped in late for dinner. We were able to be seated in the "outdoor" patio section. Our server, Melissa, was great. She was very attentive and gave recommendations for food and drinks. (The Coronarita was recommended and delicious!) Our meal was good. The prices are a little high for what you get, but the meals tasted fine. We had dessert. The Chocolate Chip Sundae pie was awesome - served warm and perfect for sharing.

I would go back to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. But, there are so many options in Bayside that you may want to go for authenticity over familiarity.