“Live Music? Gone forever?”
Review of The Grove Spot

The Grove Spot
Ranked #517 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, European, Diner, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Description: Hidden on the side street in the heart of Coconut Grove, across from the Mayfair Hotel & Spa, is this locals Grand Cafe where the people come to eat, meet and unwine. The inviting front porch and the European style interior with wood and bricks makes this place a fresh change from most. Inside and outside, there is the color locale that breaths out of the Grove Spot. Breakfast all day.
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Please, Olaf, bring back the Wednesday night Latin Jazz. The place really swings and your New York customers love it.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

I was planning to order breakfast for $15++ (including tax and planned tip).
but when I asked for milk for my coffee the owner said he would have tom charge me extra.

Since that appeared to be his attitude, I decided the best thing to do was leave, and just pay the $3.00 for the coffee. Although I live in the neighborhood, a ten minute walk from my home, I will not go back.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

What a great place!!!! Discovered the pleasant casual restaurant for breakfast. One can dine inside or outside, I chose outside. The menu offers interesting varieties. I tried the eggs and sausage (bangers) Irish style. What a treat!!! The staff were pleasant and extremely friendly, the owner was there too and introduced himself, Olav Smit. I felt so welcome that I returned for a happy hour drink later the same day and enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and other customers.
Thank you Olav, look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I had bangers (sausages) and eggs there one morning which were pretty good. Another day I had a BLT sandwich for lunch, which was excellent, and a local beer on tap. All-in-all it was pretty good and reasonably priced. I will definitely go again when I'm in Coconut Grove.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Maybe due to the season? It doesn't have the same vibe without the music. Hopefully, this will change when the snowbirds descend...let's hope! Please bring back the music!

Been to The Grove Spot? Share your experiences!