“After hours hot food!”

BarBQue Ribs Chicken & Jerk Shack
Ranked #734 of 4,559 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

This place is a must visit every time I'm in Miami. From the conch salad, tender ribs and the chicken souce man oh man!!! Absolutely delicious, hands down always fresh. The staff is super friendly even the owners. If your ever in town please make sure you stop by and check them out you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Delicious!!! The mac n cheese was incomparable. Ribs tender with enough sauce. Greens were tender and right on time! Price was just right.

Reviewed December 11, 2016

Indeed , no where to sit , just take away , but the food especially the ribs are outstanding , one of those place , not in the best of neighborhoods , but as I said , the sauce leaves , I have to go back taste in your mouth .

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Fall of the bone, finger lickin' good bbq. YES IN MIAMI!!!! With its distinctive golden yellow bbq sauce, you definitely won't forget this place. Originally started as a pop up bbq tent located across the street. With most dinners, maybe all; you get a choice of rice (different kinds) & 2 southern style sides. My fav yellow rice, Mac & cheese, & baked beans. Along side of the bbq, they offer daily specials like spaghetti (bomb af) meatloaf & seafood. I been here everyday this week. You really get a good amount of food for the price!! This is my go to for a fairly quick pitmaster style bbq. There is a wait but not so long. Hey, that's to be expected when this place brings the city out for their fresh off the grill bbq.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I had the rib and chicken combo and every time I visit I come here. The bbq was very good and it was quick the first time but my second visit I had to wait about 15mins but it was worth it. There is no place to sit and dine, it's a quick to go place.

Been to BarBQue Ribs Chicken & Jerk Shack? Share your experiences!