“Amazing food and great service”

Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Coconut Grove for a day and stopped by the Jaguar restaurant for lunch.
What a positive surprise since the food was amazing and the service very friendly and professional. The Hostess who greeted us was so genuine and efficient and she made us feel welcome right away!
This place is wonderful and the atmosphere (décor, music, etc.) makes you feel you are in South America...
Hats off to the Jaguar team!

There are newer reviews for Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Visited jaguar on my latest trip to Miami And had a great meal, traditional Latin flavors mixed with a creative twist to give the cuisine a modern flair. Will definitely go back if I'm ever in the area.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I visit this area on business and Jaguar is a must-visit for me. On my visit last week, Gilberto took excellent care of me and suggested two delicious items. I ordered a ceviche special with a green sauce (name?) and the Asado Negro. I highly recommend both. You will not be disappointed at Jaguar.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times and every time I go, it is an absolute delight! the waiters are extremely friendly and happy to accommodate any special meal requests. The space from the outside looks small, but inside it is quite beautifully decorated and very spacious.

The drinks are delicious and strong! Some of the food does have a kick of spice to it, so I would definitely ask the waiter if something is spicy if you aren't a fan. This place is perfect for any occasion - business, birthday, anniversaries or a night out with friends.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Walking the neighborhood looking for a place for breakfast, and took a chance on this place. Glad we did ... juevos rancheros were excellent. Service very attentive and accommodating.