“Lunch”

Cuisines: Cuban, Korean, Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

As I approached the counter to request a seating, the young lady behind the counter had no smile, no greeting, so I said to her do you have a table for two but my friend has not arrived yet. Still, looking at me she had no reply. She pick up two menus an started walking away. I gather that I was supposed to follow her, so, I did. When she got to the table she placed the menus on the table an walked away.

This is a nice restaurant with good foods, that I have been attending, for years. Couldn’t understand why her attitude and poor social skills. Above all, I would not want an employee working near any area of a business with poor social skills and with an attitude. Oh well.while I was sitting I continue to observed her and she continued to sit people without a greeting on arrival or when she sat people down.

1  Thank Novo48

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We went there with family and friends for an early dinner. The place is very nice with very good service. The food is very unique and quite tasty. All dishes ordered were great. It was just a bit noisy outside, reason why I do not give a rating of 5. But we will definitely go back and try to get a seat inside next time.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 396wagnerv
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I had heard a lot about this restaurant, very nicely decorated, we where a group of 9, to start the sangria was very good, appetizers, croquetas, best of Miami, tostones with vaca frita, seviche all very good. I had the oxtail with risotto, very good and tastefully, masitas de puerco, churrascos and salmons all very good.
The pizza for the kids was delicious.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

It's a little bit of a drive from our hotel on South Beach but well worth the effort! Vale la pena! Several dining room in a very rustic setting. We sat in the terrace, well lighted and a little less noisy than the main dining room with bar. The place is jumping with servers, patrons and lots of food. We came for an early dinner on Saturday at about 6pm. We were seated and attended rapidly.We started with the famous Vaca tostones and a special appetizer, Crab Malanga fritters. Our mains were the Ravioli brisket, Masitas de Puerco & Brisket with mashed potatoes. The Banana bread and a Flan were our deserts. Everything was very flavorful and creative. The portions were large. There are about 20 other dishes I will order in the future from this exciting menu, not the least of which are the Fried Alligator Jalea, Korean Brussels Sprouts, Braised Oxtail, Scottish Salmon & the Lomo Saltado Fried Rice to name a few. A very happy family of 3 were we oon the way home.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Great Cocktails, Awesome Food and Great atmosphere. This place is a fun place to eat and drink for Couples, Friends, date night