“amazing pasta”
Review of Sapore Di Mare

Sapore Di Mare
Ranked #91 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed June 26, 2017

Sapore di Mare is a cozy restaurant located in Coconut Grove. We have an amazing pasta called Cacio Tartufo, it's a delicious pasta with creamy sauce and sliced Truffle preparade in a Round cheese...really awesome, highly reccomended. As a plus service was great.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

The food is average to good at best but they present it well, the average rating is due to paying high prices for an average meal and with 20% service charge they are taking liberties!

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We went to this place because we read pasta was so good and I wanted seafood also
I liked!
Fried calamari was good but please don't expect fried calamari rings, this is calamari grilled
Bread was so good, and I have to tell you I don't love bread so you can imagine!!
But the best was the pasta, it came served in a cheese and it was delicious!!! One of the best pasta I tried!!!
If you love pasta you are going to live this place !

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Nice little Italian restaurant in the heart of Coconut Grove. It was a great discovery. Greatly recommended.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Heard such good things about this restaurant.We sat out back which was fine. I had Ravioli stuffed with veal. The ravioli was hard and it was served lukewarm in a salty brown sauce that was very ordinary. A friend had hogfish also tasteless. Would not go back.

Been to Sapore Di Mare? Share your experiences!