“Better places to go”

Novecento - Brickell
Reserve with OpenTable
Novecento - Brickell is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 4,168 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 14th Street
Transit: Financial district metro mover - 13th street bus stop
Description: The cuisine at Novecento is a refined co-existence of Argentine, Mediterranean and Pan Latin cuisines heightened by French techniques, this style is perhaps best called NUEVO BISTRO. A comfort food restaurant catering first and foremost to the neighborhood clientele. Excellent food, good value and outstanding service create an atmosphere that is sure to become a regular hang-out. This sibling of the New York's most welcoming meeting point, regardless of final destination is always Novecento. "MEET ME AT 900" Enjoy our Argentinean signature dishes, the typical Empanadas, Provoleta, Sweetbreads with a twist and flavorful grilled steaks. The menu is complimented by a great selection of wines and crafted cocktails. Wood oven fired flat breads and bar bites available.
Florida
“Better places to go”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

Over priced, very loud, food overpriced, seemed a little dirty, service was great

Visited January 2012
11 Thank LVETOTRAVEL
Novecento A, Manager at Novecento - Brickell, responded to this review, 23 January 2012
We would like to thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor since this gives us opportunity to address problems and improve our service.
We regret that you feel that we are excessively expensive and we are sorry that the volume level was an inconvenience during your visit; our restaurant is very well known for its Happy Hours on Thursdays and Fridays.
We are glad that you enjoyed our service and hope that the food was to your liking.
Thank you again for your time.
Please feel free to contact us directly to tell us further details about your experience. special.events@novecento.com
Maria Jacques

islamanare
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

A long known argentinian restaurant it was my first and hopefully not last visit. The ambience is delightful, tastefully decorated, warm reception, excellent service. Menu offers a selection of fish, chicken, beef and pasta. Everything we ordered was delicious. The wine selection includes the famous argentinian wine Terrazas which is a must if you visit the place.

Visited November 2011
Novecento A, Manager at Novecento - Brickell, responded to this review, 5 January 2012
Thank you for your kind remarks! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience at our restaurant.
Best regards,
Maria Jacques
Manager
Miami Beach, Florida
“Would give this one a perfect but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

Food is great! Novecento salad, empanadas, dulce de leche pancakes. Best the Argentine culinary has to offer, the servers are very nice and the atmosphere is also great! Only prob is the rude skinny big fake boob blonde Argentine bartender. Every time I go there she is super rude and even overcharged me one time, my co-workers say the same (even the guys don't like her). I don't understand what she is still doing there, since I like the place very much I still go there and sometimes even tho I want to sit at the bar I just get a table because I know I'll be treated way better by the servers than by that rude woman at the bar and that is why this place isn't perfect...at least not for me.

• Visited November 2010
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“On a rainy Tuesday night, not the best atmosphere, but good food and ice service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

Beautiful beef, well cooked. Had to ask for more sauce, but happily provided.

Princeton, NJ
“Best Caesar Salad Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

I recently ate here with my 21 year old son who is a junior at "The U". He loves this place as it is minutes from his place in Brickell, and he finally dragged me there! He's eaten there so many times the manager and waitresses know him pretty well, so we did get some great service. Anyhow, he recommended the skirt steak with chimichurri sauce which is their specialty given it's an Argentinian restaurant. It was delicious, but what he didn't tell me about was how amazing the caesar salad was! The dressing was fantastic and it really complemented the steak I had later...wish they would bottle that stuff...and if they do and I missed it somehow I'll be getting it when I go back! Thanks for a great night!

• Visited August 2011

Been to Novecento - Brickell? Share your experiences!