“Not bad for a few beers”

Barracuda Raw Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,412 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Neighbourhood: Coconut Grove
Reviewed February 5, 2018

The bars in the grove are always fun and this place attracts lots of locals. The staff are friendly & the selection of beer is extensive. It is a good place to drop into for a few beers, if you are alone someone will chat with you.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Sadly, the Grove is not as enticing as it used to be anymore; however, this place still is. Every time I've been there, I've gotten everything I was hoping for: affordable prices, great food, awesome beers, great ambiance, fast service, cleanliness, & super nice staff. Special mention to Esther and Chirs; they'll go above and beyond to make your feel that going there to have dinner was an excellent idea.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect college bar since the University of Miami is nearby the grove area. I've been to barracudas multiple times, my last visit was Saturday night at around 10pm and it was by far their best night. What I like most about this place is their pool table and beer pong tables(2)!

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Matt and Taylor were great hosts. Picked some great beers for me. Will stop in again on my vacation. Friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Thanks guys!

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

It is what you expect it to be. It's a dive bar in a place where the dive bar is becoming an extinct animal. Great selection of beer and decent service. They do rotate the taps thereby guaranteeing you a slightly different experience each time. And if you end up there on a Thursday night be prepared for the influx of college kids. My buddy stopped at Barracudas for a drink after a movie. At first, it wasn't too crowded and we were able to get our drink fast but within 20 minutes the place was insanely crowded. I was surprised though that we were still able to get another round with relative ease.