“Yummy but expensive”

Roasters 'N Toasters
Ranked #160 of 4,844 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Rated #1 NY Style Deli in Florida, with 3 locations. We serve fresh meats and hand cut smoked fish. Well known for pastrami, hot corned beef, smoked salmon, bagels, omelettes, pancakes and jewish bakery. Lunch, Breakfast, Catering, Delivery and Take out available.
Reviewed March 14, 2018

I always get a BLT on a bagel and it was delicious. My husband got a bacon, egg, and cheese he said it was good but really soggy. I can't understand how my bagel was about $10 when I'm from NY and I can't get the same delicious bagel for $6-8. Maybe it's the area but wow.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

The french toast here is awesome! We had take out and let me tell you I am hooked...I added strawberries, blueberries and bananas to mine. They have several options but this is my fav!!
We also had a bagel with egg and bacon, really good since they have a variety of bagles to choose from. The other item we had was the nova bagel which was also delish! I have recommended this place to a lot of people.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

The food is classic upscale deli food. I usually gave the nova lox and smoked whitefish platter. As a NYC ex-pat , the food is as good as it gets. Wait times vary but worth the wait.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

My partner and I went for what we thought would be a quick breakfast/brunch on a busy Saturday.
We arrived and seated ourselves (following the sign). Within a few moments our server appeared, and offered something to drink – so far so good.
When she returned with the beverages, we ordered.
My partner the Jewish Cuban – substitute corned beef for ham. He liked it.
I order an egg white scramble with ham, mushroom, and grilled onions. As a side, I was offered oatmeal (a favorite of mine).
After waiting a while I finally asked for my oatmeal and was told it usually comes out with the eggs.
Two hot dishes coming out together?
Oatmeal first, please. She obliged me. That was nice.
The wait for the entrees was very long, And I know what you’re thinking, no they were not that busy. There were many open tables.
I’m not going into the egg white omelet. Suffice it to say, it wasn’t “white” it was “yellow”. The Whole Wheat toast I ordered turned out to be Rye.
All in all, not a good experience.
And quite honestly the place looks a little dingy, too.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Come here for breakfast and lunch. The breakfast is awesome. Bagels are fresh. A real neighborhood place that serves up great food. The atmosphere is lively. Service is great. Smile more.

Been to Roasters 'N Toasters? Share your experiences!