Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
Pullman
US$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$243
US$225
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
3,475 results
All reviewsbiscayne baysouth beachcatch restaurantsafety and securitythe concierge loungesmall mallsmall balconyfree trolleycruise portpre cruise stayself parkinghigh floormarjoriehardenofficergibsonships
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I are here in Miami enjoying the Sony Ericsson. We usually stay in Coconut Grove when we come but since this trip was dedicated to the SEO we bought a package and chose this hotel.
The staff is first rate! Helpful, attentive and security conscious. We had lunch at Catch and had a wonderful server named Lacy - fantastic introduction to this hotel. The rooms are nice, ours had been recently updated - but small.
Being connected to the Doubletree and The Grand, there is a nice little shopping area separating the hotels that offers some fine shops, services and many restaurant choices.
My only real gripe about this Marriott property is that there is no wifi throughout the hotel - being known as a hotel that caters to business, I find this unacceptable. I wouldn't mind a daily charge, but I hate being tethered when I'm in the room!!!

Room Tip: If Internet access is important to you, choose another hotel. There's a $12.95 daily charge for a very slow wired connection in the rooms - no wifi in the rooms only in public areas on the first floor!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I've been to this hotel three times now and each time has been great. The staff is great and the location to the port, South Beach and the Bayside area is great. Each morning our view of the bay was amazing. The restaurant was very good, but what you would expect. Nothing that overwhelmingly stood out. I think the greatest benefit for this hotel is the location, comfortable rooms and great views.

Room Tip: A bayview room is the way to go, but on one of my trips I had a poolside room which was nice, but don't go expecting the time of "resort style" pool you may think. That's not what this hotel is for.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Troyp28
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Nice view from my balcony. Room is v clean and great sheets.
Breakfast was very average.
The coffee bar in the lobby is expensive & should be avoided, a small bottle of water cost $4 plus tax!!
Easy drive across the bridge to Miami Beach.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Near, everything, the arena, shopping, overlooking the bay, marina, pool was not great..but I would recommend, service good, rooms nice.

Room Tip: Ocean view....
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2012

What can I say about this Marriott. Nothing but exceptional comments. Lets start with the entrance of the hotel. When we got to the hotel my family and I were welcomed by the Valet staff. There was a young lady named Daymila that explained the options that we had for parking our car. Then when we chose to do valet she asked me for the last name on the reservation so the valet can be charged to the room. How awesome is that? She also gave me the ticket that will allow me to claim or call down for my car, which she wrote her name on. She also said that if we had any questions or concerns to feel free to ask for her. Daymila was so kind of getting our luggage and then told us to enjoy our stay and that the bell man would take care of us in the hotel. And that he certainly did. His name tag said Guy but introduced himself as Gee. He also welcomed us to the hotel. The young lady at the front desk was helpful and got my family and I checked in fast. It all felt as the whole staff was awaiting just OUR arrival. The rooms were great but it they were a little bit outdated. Other than that everything was outstanding. We ate the restaurant and the food was great. Not to mention the gorgeous VIEW!! The stay overall was awesome.

• Stayed: March 2012