Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$132
US$128
US$92
US$137
US$119
Hampton.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$179
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$88
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$167
US$140
  • Breakfast included
2,235 results
All reviewsdouble treebiscayne baybedroom condowarm cookiessouth beachfree trolleyvalet parkingfull kitchenamerican airlines arenaport of miamifront desk staffpre cruise stayper daycruise shipbalconyprimosbidet
Reviewed October 24, 2017

The hotel was very average. I was told I could pay for a room for my son and a friend as ling as he had my credit card. They did not honor this at check in. In addition, the front desk manager was rude and hung up on me several times. She could not be bothered.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Nancy,
Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I do apologize for the frustration during your sons check in time , as well as your issue with the front desk manager. The supervisor has been notified and is taking care of the situation. We appreciate your comments, and once again I do apologize.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

We stayed at this hotel as part of a wedding block. Not only did we upgrade our room to a Jr. Suite, but we extended our stay and made a vacation out of it. The rooms were lovely, but the service was subpar. We dealt with unnecessary attitudes and the staff in general acted as if they did not want to be bothered. WE couldn't get our room serviced in the later afternoon so we asked one of the days if they could just pickup our room service trays and li'l' bit of trash if we leave them outside of the room. They said that they could definitely send someone up to collect the items, but the trays and trash stayed outside of our room until the next day. The follow through in general was horrible throughout the stay. Some other nuisances included a running toilet and loud construction during the entire stay. Again, the rooms, the hotel and the food were awesome. Especially the food at the wedding reception, it was delicious. Its just too bad that the poor service at this hotel overshadows everything else.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay here at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel with our newly renovated rooms and enjoyed the wedding reception. However, I do apologize for the inconvenience with our staff. I have gone ahead to each supervisor in the appropriate department and let them know. We appreciate your comments as it helps us improve our guest experiences. Once again I am extremely sorry you had to deal with unnecessary attitudes. If you ever return to the area, we hope you will stay with us again and give us a chance to show improvements. Thank you.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Room was not ready on time even though it was my wedding day, my bridesmaids also did not have their rooms ready and did not receive a cookie. Had to speak to the front desk several times and they kept saying 15 more minutes. It was 4 hours of 15 more minutes.

1  Thank karinarR8982UO

Karina,
Thank your for your feedback on your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience during check in. I have informed the appropriate supervisor and made note of the situation. Again, I do apologize. Congratulations on your Wedding Day!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Reserved a three bedroom condo for family wedding. Disappointed in quality. Furniture old, cheap and falling apart. Reserved 1k, 2q. Configuration not even available in hotel. Not greeted as Diamond member.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Cindy Lou,
I do apologize that you were not greeted as a Diamond member upon your arrival, which I have already brought to the attention of our front desk supervisor and all of our front desk staff. We are also very sorry to hear you were not happy with one of our condos, however we are in the process of updating them. We appreciate your feedback and comments and take them in to consideration as we work hard to improve our guest experience. If you ever return to our area, we hope you will stay with us again to see some of our updates. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The room was comfortable, but the hotel and surroundings remind you of a partly-remodeled, 1970s hotel in Greece.

WARNING: This hotel is a high-rise apartment building with the first nine floors rented out as hotel rooms. The lobby-reception area is the size of what you'd find I a Motel 6, and I'm not exaggerating.

The shared spaces of this hotel are old and warn out.

The pool is the only redeeming part. It's large and the water wasn't ice cold. But the pool bar was abandoned and ramshackeled. No towels by the pool. I called the front desk to ask. The woman informed me that the pool is shared with the apartment/condo dwellers so they don't put out towels for the hotel guests. She said the residents will take them. I asked if a bellman could bring a few towels for my friend and I, and she said no. She said I'd have to come to the front desk and get them myself. I demanded, and she conceived. The desk clerk showed up with towels.

This hotel is priced like a four-star place, but it's definitely not. If you can't find other accommodations, stay here. If your in town of government business, you'll find a much better place for your perdiem.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends