Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
US$137
US$119
US$91
US$87
Hotels.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$143
Marriott Hotels
US$141
US$126
  • Restaurant
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$110
US$101
  • Bar/Lounge
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
US$167
US$140
  • Breakfast included
2,233 results
All reviewsdouble treebiscayne baybedroom condowarm cookiessouth beachfree trolleyvalet parkingfull kitchenamerican airlines arenaport of miamifront desk staffpre cruise stayper daycruise shipbalconyprimosbidet
Reviewed November 12, 2017

From parts of the closet collapsing on top of the guest, TV not working without the hotel to fix it and infestation of cockroaches, I had to change room 3 times without the staff asking if I needed any assistance or apologizing for all this issues. Poor attitude at all times as if it was a favour to provide quality service. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Is this the finest hotel we have ever stayed in? NO. But this was the perfect place for us to stay while in Miami. We were in for one night prior to boarding a cruise ship. The hotel is just a couple of miles from the port and the hotel has a shuttle service ($15/pp) to the terminal. The service was prompt, driver courteous, and it was a smooth transition.
The room at this hotel was spectacular. We had a nice view of the city and a sliver of the waterway. Clean, well appointed and a comfortable bed. The desk clerks were helpful and provided information and advice concerning where to eat and purchase what we needed.
It is located adjacent to a small shopping area with a drug store, sundries shop, ladies shops, and several restaurants. A large Publix grocery store is located a couple of blocks away that has a large liquor store, pharmacy, and bakery.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fro2
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you for you recent feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay prior to you cruise. We hope to have you stay with us again soon. Thanks again

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My issue has not been resolved because I am displaced about 50 miles from where I need to be. As a Hilton Gold Member I was not afforded any empathy from the front desk. The lady was short, condescending and overall not friendly. After informing us our reservation was cancelled prior to check in with no call or email she proceeded to offer us a cookie! When my brother got upset she has us kicked out while I was on the phone with customer service.

Speaking with customer service they sent us to another location only for us to find out that they are overbooked and have no vacancies

We called customer service again to had to get again repeat our plight. We were put on a lengthy hold, atleast 20 minutes.  The lady came back to the line and the call dropped.

Called customer service again and asked the man if he could please take my number and call me back if the call hangs up he informed me he could not. He does find us a room. He tells us that it's 10 minutes from the original room we booked 4 months ago. However this room is about 50 miles away!

We are traveling from Tampa which is 5hrs away from Miami. I have always booked my room via adestinn and never had an issue. I find it odd that prior to check that a fictitious card would be ran and my reservation cancelled with no call to myself or adestinn. There is a huge college football game in town that me and my brother had to miss. I feel as tho because of the amount of people needing rooms that caused the room prices to increase and our reservation was cancelled so that someone could pay more for the same room.

I would like to the lady at the front desk coached on how to to deal with customers and empathy. I would like for that hotel manager to call me. I would also like a credit for this room stay that is completely out of the way. I would also like something for time wasted and horrible treatment while being a gold member

*excuse the typos*

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2017

The Double Tree was excellent in service, appearance and accommodations. I called ahead to see if we could check in early and they said we could and our room was ready. When we arrived Melissa said that our room wasn't ready. When I told her that I called ahead and I was told that our room was ready she checked again and there was no room available at the time. After about 5 minutes of delay she upgraded us to a 2 bedroom condos. It was extra special because it was our 38 wedding anniversary. She also offered us a bottle of wine. Melissa was great and so was the Double Tree!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review about your recent stay at DoubleTree Grand. We are glad Melissa was able to accommodate you and upgrade your room. We hope you had a wonderful stay. Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

This is the second time I stayed at this Double Tree and the hotel staff customer service was awesome and so was my room - I upgraded to a Junior suite and the view was fabulous! The hotel is convenient to restaurants and the business I was there to do. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your second stay here at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.