2,315 results
All reviews double tree biscayne bay bedroom condo warm cookies south beach free trolley valet parking port of miami full kitchen front desk staff american airlines arena pre cruise stay an upgrade per day cruise ship balcony bidet
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite with fully equipped kitchen on a high floor with amazing view over the bay and the park (Margaret Pace Park). The living room is huge. Couches are very comfortable. There’s a nice walk-in closet in the master bedroom. Loved the kitchen.

There’s a small dining and shopping hall adjacent to the hotel/condo. I think you can find Starbucks there.

Cons: the guest bedroom is really really tiny. The guest bathroom door is half broken. Shampoo, conditioner and lotion are all in tiny bottles which are more suitable for single travelers. The TV in the living room is a little too small for the size of the living room. Valet parking is nice but pretty expensive ($30 for 4-24 hours).

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Thank you for your review on your recent stay here at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Miami. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our amazing views. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here during a conference.
Comfortable bed.
Quiet room.
Very clean hotel.
Great room service.
Nice variety of local dining places.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Local dining was not cheap
Close to Bayside in Miami

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at DoubleTree by Hilton Grand during your conference. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

We stayed a couple nights at the Doubletree in Miami before a boarding a cruise ship. Easy 15 Uber ride from the airport. Hotel is crowded always at the front door but once you get past the front the lobby very nice and quiet. Room was large and well appointed. Shower water pressure is low (can't stand that) and the in-room coffee only had one regular coffee and two-decaf. Overall a nice stay, glad I used my Hilton points to stay here for free.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Scott,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you visit again soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

A few weeks ago, I was having a stressful night and I got to the hotel late. Miguel was there to greet me with a friendly smile and warm cookie. His calm positive mood really helped to improve mine, and he made everything simple and efficient. I will appreciate this tenfold as I arrived for business, and needed to be relaxed for the meeting. Thanks Miguel!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Sara,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is our pleasure to assist guests with a friendly smile and we are very happy to hear Miguel was able to assist you.
We hope to have you visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Dedra & Tony ! These two made my stay absolutely remarkable! When you're away from home on business & miss coming home to your family the smallest details make the biggest impacts! When I checked in Deadra realized I had a cough & immediately addressed it by offering me tea bags... She would also politely ask about my day at work each day and always seemed to be in high spirits radiating good vibes with her genuine and welcoming smile. Tony was also always extremely attentive & very helpful with informational questions regarding the area for food & atms! The hotel was also very nice, I absolutely loved the marble flooring throughout the entire suite, not to mention the view from my balcony! Parking was $30 per night which was kindda annoying, but you could always self park and pay a little less ...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for you recent feedback regarding your stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand. We are very happy to hear Dedra and Tony were very friendly and helpful throughout your visit here with us. It is our pleasure to assist our guests with a friendly welcoming smile and as best as we can. Hope you are feeling better. We hope to have you stay with us again soon.