“good for overnight stay”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Easy to get to from the airport.The free shuttle is frequent and you get picked up from the airport.
Didn't use any of the hotels facilities as we were just there for one night.
Checking into the hotel was easy and the front desk were friendly and efficient.
The lady on the front desk called Yari (?) was very helpful and also noticed she is very good with assisting other customers with their enquiries.
The room was a decent size and clean, kingsize bed was comfortable and we had no problems sleeping but I was disappointed that I couldn't find a safe in the room.
This is a good place to stay when you have a flight the next morning.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (4,450)

Reviewed 24 May 2012

Since our flight from Europe came in the afternoon, we wanted to stay at the airport and sleep over before taking over our rental car and starting towards Vero Beach. Some years ago we stayed at this hotel, it still being Wingham, and we thought Sheraton had renovated it. No, they had not, only the reception area and the restaurants, which were nice. I must say, the housekeeping staff is keeping the rooms still very clean and we felt ok in our beds and had a good nights´sleep. The breakfast was very good indeed and we had a small dinner at the restaurant as well, which was good and the staff was very friendly.

What surprised me was the reception. We came to the hotel around 2 pm and the check in is at 3 pm. The girl said it is not ready yet, you have to come back at 3 pm. So I gave her the credit card and she did all check in ready. We stayed at the lobby and at 3 o´clock I wanted to check in, but there was a long queue to the reception. Eerbody had to queue one more time for their room at exactly 3 o´clock. Never experienced anything like this. Especially at the airport, people want to get to their rooms they arrive, with awailabily of course in mind. But that every one should stay in line at 3 pm for their room, that is new to me.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2012

i stayed for a week at the sheraton service was exellent :parking attendent was great thanks to Alain Castineira and lucas who make me feel very special throughout my stay ...i will go back to the same hotel next time i go to Miami just because the way these gentlemen treated me .is a nice place to stay i would recommend it to everyone who wanna have a good time in Mia.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

This hotel was right next to the Miami airport. Great location, valet parking, restaraunt in hotel. My husband and I stayed here before our cruise. It was perfect. We dropped our rental car off at the airport and took a cab to the port of miami. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton Miami Airport in December 2011. We were able to find a good deal through Hotwire. The hotel is right next to the car rental garage for the Miami airport. Parking ran us $15 per day. Our king room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was kind of dirty and we did find a couple hairs in the bathtub. The room did not come with a minibar/refrigerator but I was able to request a mini refrigerator from management. Thankfully, we did not hear any airplanes from our room despite being next to the airport. In addition, the gym was quite large and clean.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monamacduff
Reviewed 23 May 2012

An unexpected stop in the midst of a chaotic travel itenary for myself.
A lovely ambience well located to the airport. The hotel is nicely furnished with a well thoght out interior decor scheme with warm and pleasent staff all round.
Had the pleasure of encountering Boston in the restaurant at breakfast who was most engaging and delightful with his service.
On the whole nothing could be faulted and I'm very happy to recommend as a seasoned and worldly traveller.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The front desk staff was great, the room was very clean and comfortable. Valet was a little slow getting the car, even when we called ahead of time, but it wasnt a huge deal because we were not in a rush or anything. Overall, I would recommend this hotel for guests to stay, me and my husband will be back!