4,325 results
All reviews miami airport lagoon view free shuttle dolphin mall long flight stayed here for one night nice pool shuttle service pre cruise south beach cruise ship rental car concierge starbucks runway doorman proximity
Reviewed September 12, 2016

The Pullman is an airport hotel, which tells you most of what you need to know. Convenient to Miami International. Or, alternately, close to the airport and therefore not exactly quiet. You won't get woken up by the planes, but you will feel them taking off.

Rooms are comfortable if a little worn. Food is overpriced, though the rooms are not.

It is a good thing that the weather is warm, as the shower was not. Rather tepid (or invigorating, depending on your perspective).

I found the concierge and bellman service to be very helpful and engaged, whereas the front desk was ehhhh.

All in all not a bad place to stay if you need a place to sleep between flights. There are other options nearby, of course, but the Pullman isn't bad. It's just not great.

Room tip: East Side or West Side, they all face the airport and runways. So east for sunrise, west for sunset.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hfulghum
Reviewed September 10, 2016

I have no idea what these other people are saying but the Pullman was the seond best part of my vacation. The hotel clerks were amazing and upgraded our room. The food was awesome the scenary was breathtaking and it was just a overall great experience. Most def going back there again

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank margaretukah
Mr_Carlos_Estrada, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Miami Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am delighted that we were able to show you such a wonderful experience and that we were able to win another loyal guest for the Pullman Miami Airport.

The quality of our service is of up most importance to us and I am delighted to know that you had the opportunity to fully experience our ambassadors’ passion for excellence. I am delighted to know that you left our hotel with such pleasant memories.

Our relationship with our guests is of paramount importance. Our entire team is looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Good stay, do NOT eat the at restaurant. Two breakfast $60.00. This is not exaggerated. What a rip off. Eggs and bacon or sausage. Eat somewhere else. The rooms were nice. Bed was very comfortable. Has a bath and shower. Has a hair dryer. Tip is mandatory and is already tacked on to your bill. Everybody has their hand out. I'd stay there again. Just don't eat there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mac D

Thank you very much for staying at Pullman Miami Airport hotel on your recent trip to Miami. I am really sorry to hear that the buffet breakfast we offer did not meet your expectations and that you felt it was too pricey. We will immediately take the necessary measures with our Executive chef to review quality standards and ensure consistency.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future, and our entire team stands at your service with any special request you may have.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

Booked online, the Pullman (formerly Sofitel) was convenient to where I needed to be the following morning!
The hotel was pleasant, room was large (a suite - more on this later), up-to-date. The only problem with the room itself (and I hope the hotel sees this to correct it - or I'll call them) was a loose bath tub nozzle (pulled away from the wall).
The check-in was pleasant was were all the folks, but there was an issue with the new locks/keys.
I was assigned to room 921 and found that the 9th floor was being "re-keyed" with new locks. The drilling was loud on the Labour Day/Monday. I returned to the deck where they gave me a key to 1021. The floor was quiet with the work going on below; however, the door would not unlock.
A call to the front desk and within 5 min., a manager showed up. True. . . .issue with the lock/key. I was promptly put in 1015 (a suite).
Upon checkout, I phoned the front desk for the car. After 8-10 min., I made my way downstairs and onto the curb. I waited. And waited. And waited. I then stepped inside and inquired and one front desk personnel looked at another. . . . "oh, I forgot to tell you". Apologies followed.
Nothing that made the trip "bad", but they do need to tighten up.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Please save your money and time. We stayed labor day weekend; checked in Friday everything was good front desk polite stayed in room 825the carpet had a wet order smell, called to front desk they said would handle. Went out for a night on a town when we returned the carpet smell better, it was late so we were ready for bed pulled back the sheets was blood stain, I was disgusted called front desk they apologized and brought new sheets and advised would tell the manager and bring a new blanket. Well we got the sheets but no blanket it was freezing so I called front desk again, no answer called housekeeping no answer, I was frustrated so went to sleep. The next morning spoke to the manager she apologized again and gave us free breakfast and promised will send new blanket up. 3hours later no blanket called finally got a blanket but this was wet and smelled bad. I personally took this one to the front desk and they promised would send another. Bottom line never got it, called front desk no answer as usually, this place it not top service they don’t answers the phones, I don’t know maybe they are understaffed but that is not a problem for the consumer. I would advised find another location close to the airport this place cost us 125.00 a night and was not worth 50.00 a night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha D
Mr_Carlos_Estrada, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Pullman Miami Airport. I have reviewed your remarks and concerns. I can assure you that I take them very seriously.

I would truly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your experience and personally apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay. At your convenience, please contact me directly at (305) 503-8326 or let me know the phone number you would prefer to be reached at and the best time to call.

Again, I am really sorry that your experience did not fully meet your expectations and hope to have the pleasure of speaking with you very soon.