Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
tasos n

A night in Brickell

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 30, 2023
Superb location to explore the Brickell area, more over very close to car rentals which is really helpful. Brickell mall is very close to it and as such brings forth a great shopping experience without the need of a car. The freedom tower is also very close which makes for a spectacular night due to its colorful nature. The rooms were equipped with everything a visitor might require as well as being spotless.The staff was very helpful with directions but also generally service was A+ and the breakfast includes delicious options for everyone. Lastly the facilities were well equipped and well maintained.
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: Bring adaptors!!!!!!!!
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Dec 12, 2023
Dear tason992,

We are thrilled to read your glowing review of your recent stay at our hotel in Brickell! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience.

It's fantastic to know that our location played a pivotal role in enhancing your visit. Being close to car rentals and the Brickell mall indeed offers a level of convenience for our guests, and we're glad you found it helpful. The proximity to the Freedom Tower creating a spectacular night with its colorful display is something we always love to highlight as well.

Our team takes great pride in maintaining spotless rooms and providing all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay. It's heartening to hear that you found the rooms well-equipped and impeccably clean.

Your kind words about our staff and their A+ service mean a lot to us. We strive to offer a warm and welcoming environment, and your acknowledgment of their helpfulness with directions and the overall service is truly appreciated.

We're also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast options. Offering delicious choices for everyone is a priority for us, and we're delighted to know that it contributed to a positive start to your day.

Maintaining well-equipped and well-maintained facilities is a priority for us, and we're glad you found them up to your satisfaction.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel on your future visits to Brickell.

Andrey D.
Enjoy our bayfront hotel perfectly situated at Bayside and downtown Miami
C$237
    C$168
    C$174
1.2 km from Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area
Pool
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
Save with Hilton Honours Rewards
  • Booking.com
    C$164
    C$145
  • Vio.com
8.9 km from Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area
View more hotels in Miami
1,429 results
All reviews whole foods courtyard marriott starbucks coffee within walking distance bayside marketplace nice hotel parking garage cruise port south beach pre cruise stay people mover convenient location lobby shuttle cvs brickell ship
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2023 via mobile

I stoped here for one night. I loved the location, was super close from everything.
We did have an inconvenient with our room and Ashaunte Smith conveniently gave us another room at 1 am without any problem. We really appreciated. Also security guard was very nice.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ANDREY DE RISIO, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2023

Dear Trek680191,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your brief stay with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our excellent location, which made it convenient for you to access everything you needed.

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience with your room, but it's great to know that Ashaunte Smith promptly provided you with another room at 1 am without any issues. We appreciate your understanding and are pleased that you had a positive experience in resolving the matter.

It's also wonderful to hear that the security guard was friendly and contributed to your overall comfort and safety during your stay.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we hope that if your travels bring you back to our area, you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 7, 2023

I had the PLEASURE of staying here on September 3, 2023, the day prior to departing on a cruise. I booked 3 rooms for me and my family. I had requested an early check-in (which is not always possible) when I booked the reservations. Upon arrival, Teddy informed me that all of the rooms weren't ready. He could check us into 2 rooms however the 3rd room would be available shortly. Teddy was so sweet and very apologetic that all 3 rooms weren't available, he was extremely professional and very helpful. Ultimately, he offered me an upgraded room on a different floor from the others, because that was available.

Our rooms were updated, clean, spacious, and mine had a fabulous view with a balcony. The beds were so comfortable I hated having to leave.

For lunch and dinner, he and other front desk staff members provided us with their personal recommendations for places to eat (in addition to the handout of restaurants they give upon check-in). They gave us great suggestions, the restaurant we ended up at was within walking distance, and the food was phenomenal with huge portions.

The next morning, we had breakfast in the Bistro. The service was extraordinary. Chris and Alex, what can I say? They joked and laughed with us, while taking our order. Chris and Alex humored my dad, even though they were very busy, and I appreciate that. They took the time to explain some of the menu items, and the portion sizes. They were just all around GREAT.

Check-out was seamless, and once again Teddy along with Yavondra, made it quick and easy.

The hotel overall was very nice, convenient to the highway and many restaurants, easy to get to, and I would definitely stay there again. This would be my first-choice hotel based on customer service, and price.

Once again, thank you to the Staff, I would be honored to have Teddy, Chris, Alex and Yavondra as employees or fellow coworkers at any establishment I work for.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 298taniciab,

We are thrilled to hear about your exceptional experience during your stay on September 3, 2023, and we're grateful for your detailed feedback. It's our pleasure to have had you and your family as our guests.

We understand that early check-in requests can sometimes pose challenges, and we apologize for the initial inconvenience. However, we're delighted that Teddy's professionalism and helpfulness made your check-in process smooth. We appreciate your understanding, and we're glad you enjoyed the upgraded room with a view and balcony.

It's wonderful to hear that your rooms were clean and comfortable, and that you had a great dining experience based on our staff's recommendations. We take pride in providing our guests with top-notch service, and Teddy, Chris, Alex, and Yavondra exemplify our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we look forward to the possibility of hosting you and your family again in the future. Thank you for considering us your first-choice hotel based on customer service and price.

Once again, we extend our gratitude for your feedback, and we would be honored to have guests like you return to our establishment.

Warm Regards,

Andrey

Reviewed October 4, 2023

I was a solo female traveller from the UK. I chose this hotel for the central location.

It took about 20 minutes from the airport approx $37.

The hotel is located in the business area of downtown Miami. No special views just tall buildings. I booked a large king size room with city views. I was allocated a room with a balcony. Which was nice in the evening with the lights of the city. This was on the high floor, but you could still hear traffic noise. I was expecting this. I stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of September prior to a cruise.
The room was plenty big enough for up to 4 people. It was a bit tired looking, but overall very good. Tv, coffee machine, mini fridge, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Good bathroom and shower. Air con was a floor unit and was noisy. But after a long day sightseeing I was so tired so slept without the noise being a distraction.

There are a few local shops for food and snacks. 2 local shopping centres including Bayside which is about a 15 minute walk.
I ate 1 dinner and 1 breakfast at the hotel. The burger was ok and normal for hotel food. Breakfast was again ok, though expensive for toast and coffee. Both times when ordering I was ignored for a while by the bar staff!!! Please do not ignore foreign solo females!!! We still deserve to be served.
The only other 2 negatives for the restaurant area was the tables were not cleared very quickly and you couldn't get buy coffee throughout the day, only certain times.

The reception staff were amazing and very helpful. Only negative was they had no tourist maps to help get around. As an international traveller my mobile network did not allow Google maps, to enable me to get around. So I did need a paper map. On check in the receptionist wasn't helpful. But when I asked for directions on my way out to explore, another receptionist printed off a map for me. So super helpful.... Not sure why the other staff member couldn't have been as helpful!!??

This hotel and area felt very safe as a solo female traveller. However I definitely would not have ventured out on my own after dark... Common sense! I felt safe walking to Bayside and using the free metro to get around. It is in a good central area and was reasonably priced.

Room tip: Pool not open at the moment. Being renovated.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jop694

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback about your stay with us. We're delighted to hear about your positive experiences and appreciate your valuable insights.

We're pleased that you found our central location convenient for your sightseeing in downtown Miami. Your descriptions of the room, its amenities, and the view from the balcony are helpful for future travelers. We also appreciate your understanding regarding some of the room conditions.

We take your feedback about the service in the hotel's dining areas seriously, and we apologize for any lapses in attentiveness. Your comment about not being ignored is a valid point, and we will use this feedback to enhance our service to all guests.

It's great to know that you found our reception staff to be amazing and helpful, although we apologize for the initial lack of tourist maps. Your feedback is valuable, and we will work to ensure all our staff provide consistent assistance to our guests.

We're pleased to hear that you felt safe in the area, and we appreciate your common-sense advice for traveling after dark. Your safety and comfort are our top priorities.

We hope you had a fantastic cruise and, should you choose to return to the area, we would love to welcome you back for another stay.

Andrey

Reviewed September 23, 2023

A hotel with an excellent location with a spacious and comfortable room, close to some main attractions in the city. I had the opportunity to have breakfast at their restaurant with quality and fair prices. I would definitely stay again

• Trip type: Travelled solo
ANDREY DE RISIO, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2023

Dear N7688VVpedror,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about your recent stay at our hotel in Downtown Miami. We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent experience and that our location, spacious and comfortable rooms, and proximity to key city attractions met your expectations.

It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed your breakfast at our restaurant and found both the quality and pricing to your satisfaction. We aim to provide our guests with a memorable and comfortable stay, and your kind words are a testament to our efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay in the future. Your support and recommendation mean a lot to us, and we can't wait to host you again on your next visit to the Sunshine State.

Andrey D

Reviewed August 25, 2023

This hotel exceeded our expectations. Suite was amazing, staff excellent and location fantastic. We had a supermarket and chemist on the next corner, walked to bay shore and the monorail was on our block. We even were able to book a hotel shuttle to our cruise. As a first time visitor to downtown Miami it was all round a great experience. Highly recommended

Room tip: Top notch stay
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanP455
ANDREY DE RISIO, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2023

Dear SusanP455,
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel! We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you had such a fantastic stay in downtown Miami.

It's fantastic to know that you found our suites to be amazing, our staff to be excellent, and our location to be fantastic. We're delighted that our proximity to essential amenities like the supermarket and chemist, as well as convenient transportation options like the monorail, added to your overall positive experience. It's great to hear that you were able to book a hotel shuttle for your cruise, making your trip even smoother.

Your high recommendation means a lot to us. We're delighted to have been a part of your first-time visit to downtown Miami and that you had an all-around great experience. If you ever find yourself in the area again, we'd be absolutely thrilled to welcome you back. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!