Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cathy E
Hudson, Florida

Great place to stay in a good location.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 11, 2023
My stay was wonderful. The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff were welcoming and pleasant. The hotel is in a great location, close to many attractions. The rooms are nicely appointed and very clean. The bed was soooo comfortable.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Dec 12, 2023
Dear 933cathye,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that your stay at our hotel was wonderful and that you found our facilities and service to your satisfaction.

It's fantastic to know that you found our hotel clean and well-maintained. Our team works diligently to ensure a comfortable and welcoming environment for all our guests.

We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Providing a warm and pleasant experience is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that you felt welcomed during your stay.

The location of our hotel is indeed something we take pride in, and we're pleased to hear that it was convenient for your visit, being close to many attractions. We strive to offer a central and accessible spot for our guests to explore the area easily.

It's wonderful that you enjoyed our nicely appointed rooms, and we're especially glad to hear that the bed provided a comfortable night's sleep. Your comfort is important to us, and we're happy that we could contribute to a restful stay.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits to the area.

C$174
  • Hampton
1.2 km from Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area
Pool
Enjoy our bayfront hotel perfectly situated at Bayside and downtown Miami
C$237
  • Expedia.com
    C$122
0.5 km from Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area
Pool
Gorgeous resort style airport hotel
C$216
    C$260
9.2 km from Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area
View more hotels in Miami
1,429 results
All reviews whole foods courtyard marriott starbucks coffee within walking distance bayside marketplace nice hotel parking garage cruise port south beach pre cruise stay people mover convenient location lobby shuttle cvs brickell ship
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2023

Sending advice to never use the Bonvoy app to check in. Our stay was the weekend of November 11/12. I booked the room using all the points I had, so actually the cost of the room was supposed to be $0. After returning home, I noticed 2 charges on my credit card of over $300 for this room. After finally getting ahold of someone, I was told that I was charged a "no show" fee. They did refund me this, but I did not no show! I checked in through the app! And...the lady at the front desk removed my payment with the points and charged my card for the room instead. I've stayed at other Marriotts and have never had this kind of problem. I am upset that my points were refunded and was charged the cost of the room. The reason why I chose Marriott was because I had points to use. Needless to say, if I return to Miami, I will never use this hotel. Beyond the bad check in experience, the hotel was located close to different restaurants and stores that were easy to walk to. The breakfast was also good. But I will not be back to this particular hotel.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gigi M
ANDREY DE RISIO, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2023

Dear gigim703,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your check-in process, and we appreciate your candid feedback.

We understand the frustration you must have felt regarding the unexpected charges on your credit card. It is disheartening to learn about the miscommunication and errors that occurred during your stay. We genuinely apologize for any confusion and inconvenience caused by the "no show" fee and the incorrect billing of your room.

Your concerns are important to us, and we want to assure you that we take them seriously. Rest assured that we will be addressing this issue with our team to ensure that such discrepancies are rectified, and our guests do not face similar challenges in the future.

We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott, and we regret that your experience did not meet the high standards we strive to maintain. Your feedback is invaluable, and we will use it as an opportunity to improve our services and prevent similar issues in the future.

We are pleased to hear that you found the hotel's location convenient and enjoyed the nearby amenities and breakfast. However, we understand the impact the check-in experience had on your overall impression.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to provide you with the seamless experience you deserve.

Reviewed November 30, 2023

Superb location to explore the Brickell area, more over very close to car rentals which is really helpful. Brickell mall is very close to it and as such brings forth a great shopping experience without the need of a car. The freedom tower is also very close which makes for a spectacular night due to its colorful nature. The rooms were equipped with everything a visitor might require as well as being spotless.The staff was very helpful with directions but also generally service was A+ and the breakfast includes delicious options for everyone. Lastly the facilities were well equipped and well maintained.

Room tip: Bring adaptors!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear tason992,

We are thrilled to read your glowing review of your recent stay at our hotel in Brickell! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we are delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience.

It's fantastic to know that our location played a pivotal role in enhancing your visit. Being close to car rentals and the Brickell mall indeed offers a level of convenience for our guests, and we're glad you found it helpful. The proximity to the Freedom Tower creating a spectacular night with its colorful display is something we always love to highlight as well.

Our team takes great pride in maintaining spotless rooms and providing all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay. It's heartening to hear that you found the rooms well-equipped and impeccably clean.

Your kind words about our staff and their A+ service mean a lot to us. We strive to offer a warm and welcoming environment, and your acknowledgment of their helpfulness with directions and the overall service is truly appreciated.

We're also pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast options. Offering delicious choices for everyone is a priority for us, and we're delighted to know that it contributed to a positive start to your day.

Maintaining well-equipped and well-maintained facilities is a priority for us, and we're glad you found them up to your satisfaction.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel on your future visits to Brickell.

Reviewed October 12, 2023 via mobile

I stoped here for one night. I loved the location, was super close from everything.
We did have an inconvenient with our room and Ashaunte Smith conveniently gave us another room at 1 am without any problem. We really appreciated. Also security guard was very nice.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ANDREY DE RISIO, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Downtown / Brickell Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2023

Dear Trek680191,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your brief stay with us. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our excellent location, which made it convenient for you to access everything you needed.

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience with your room, but it's great to know that Ashaunte Smith promptly provided you with another room at 1 am without any issues. We appreciate your understanding and are pleased that you had a positive experience in resolving the matter.

It's also wonderful to hear that the security guard was friendly and contributed to your overall comfort and safety during your stay.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we hope that if your travels bring you back to our area, you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 7, 2023

I had the PLEASURE of staying here on September 3, 2023, the day prior to departing on a cruise. I booked 3 rooms for me and my family. I had requested an early check-in (which is not always possible) when I booked the reservations. Upon arrival, Teddy informed me that all of the rooms weren't ready. He could check us into 2 rooms however the 3rd room would be available shortly. Teddy was so sweet and very apologetic that all 3 rooms weren't available, he was extremely professional and very helpful. Ultimately, he offered me an upgraded room on a different floor from the others, because that was available.

Our rooms were updated, clean, spacious, and mine had a fabulous view with a balcony. The beds were so comfortable I hated having to leave.

For lunch and dinner, he and other front desk staff members provided us with their personal recommendations for places to eat (in addition to the handout of restaurants they give upon check-in). They gave us great suggestions, the restaurant we ended up at was within walking distance, and the food was phenomenal with huge portions.

The next morning, we had breakfast in the Bistro. The service was extraordinary. Chris and Alex, what can I say? They joked and laughed with us, while taking our order. Chris and Alex humored my dad, even though they were very busy, and I appreciate that. They took the time to explain some of the menu items, and the portion sizes. They were just all around GREAT.

Check-out was seamless, and once again Teddy along with Yavondra, made it quick and easy.

The hotel overall was very nice, convenient to the highway and many restaurants, easy to get to, and I would definitely stay there again. This would be my first-choice hotel based on customer service, and price.

Once again, thank you to the Staff, I would be honored to have Teddy, Chris, Alex and Yavondra as employees or fellow coworkers at any establishment I work for.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 298taniciab,

We are thrilled to hear about your exceptional experience during your stay on September 3, 2023, and we're grateful for your detailed feedback. It's our pleasure to have had you and your family as our guests.

We understand that early check-in requests can sometimes pose challenges, and we apologize for the initial inconvenience. However, we're delighted that Teddy's professionalism and helpfulness made your check-in process smooth. We appreciate your understanding, and we're glad you enjoyed the upgraded room with a view and balcony.

It's wonderful to hear that your rooms were clean and comfortable, and that you had a great dining experience based on our staff's recommendations. We take pride in providing our guests with top-notch service, and Teddy, Chris, Alex, and Yavondra exemplify our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we look forward to the possibility of hosting you and your family again in the future. Thank you for considering us your first-choice hotel based on customer service and price.

Once again, we extend our gratitude for your feedback, and we would be honored to have guests like you return to our establishment.

Warm Regards,

Andrey

Reviewed October 4, 2023

I was a solo female traveller from the UK. I chose this hotel for the central location.

It took about 20 minutes from the airport approx $37.

The hotel is located in the business area of downtown Miami. No special views just tall buildings. I booked a large king size room with city views. I was allocated a room with a balcony. Which was nice in the evening with the lights of the city. This was on the high floor, but you could still hear traffic noise. I was expecting this. I stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of September prior to a cruise.
The room was plenty big enough for up to 4 people. It was a bit tired looking, but overall very good. Tv, coffee machine, mini fridge, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Good bathroom and shower. Air con was a floor unit and was noisy. But after a long day sightseeing I was so tired so slept without the noise being a distraction.

There are a few local shops for food and snacks. 2 local shopping centres including Bayside which is about a 15 minute walk.
I ate 1 dinner and 1 breakfast at the hotel. The burger was ok and normal for hotel food. Breakfast was again ok, though expensive for toast and coffee. Both times when ordering I was ignored for a while by the bar staff!!! Please do not ignore foreign solo females!!! We still deserve to be served.
The only other 2 negatives for the restaurant area was the tables were not cleared very quickly and you couldn't get buy coffee throughout the day, only certain times.

The reception staff were amazing and very helpful. Only negative was they had no tourist maps to help get around. As an international traveller my mobile network did not allow Google maps, to enable me to get around. So I did need a paper map. On check in the receptionist wasn't helpful. But when I asked for directions on my way out to explore, another receptionist printed off a map for me. So super helpful.... Not sure why the other staff member couldn't have been as helpful!!??

This hotel and area felt very safe as a solo female traveller. However I definitely would not have ventured out on my own after dark... Common sense! I felt safe walking to Bayside and using the free metro to get around. It is in a good central area and was reasonably priced.

Room tip: Pool not open at the moment. Being renovated.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jop694

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback about your stay with us. We're delighted to hear about your positive experiences and appreciate your valuable insights.

We're pleased that you found our central location convenient for your sightseeing in downtown Miami. Your descriptions of the room, its amenities, and the view from the balcony are helpful for future travelers. We also appreciate your understanding regarding some of the room conditions.

We take your feedback about the service in the hotel's dining areas seriously, and we apologize for any lapses in attentiveness. Your comment about not being ignored is a valid point, and we will use this feedback to enhance our service to all guests.

It's great to know that you found our reception staff to be amazing and helpful, although we apologize for the initial lack of tourist maps. Your feedback is valuable, and we will work to ensure all our staff provide consistent assistance to our guests.

We're pleased to hear that you felt safe in the area, and we appreciate your common-sense advice for traveling after dark. Your safety and comfort are our top priorities.

We hope you had a fantastic cruise and, should you choose to return to the area, we would love to welcome you back for another stay.

Andrey