“Great subs!!!”

Ranked #1,294 of 4,529 Restaurants in Miami
Neighbourhood: Allapattah
Neighbourhood: Allapattah
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great subs for breakfast or lunch. Very friendly service and always willing to make you want ever you want.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Definitely a hole in the wall, but the subs are awesome!!!!! Big portions and very affordable!!!!!! The staff is very nice and friendly!! Their steak subs are the best, but the menu has variety!!

Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I came down south from Broward to get one of our cars checked out at the mechanic. While we waited my honey wanted me to walk with him down the street to this sub shop he said I would love. I was a bit reluctant (shady area) but knew we were ok. It was during the day and there was strong police presence. :)
The place was packed, the people were friendly, and this is now my new favorite place to grab a sub and "run"-lol!!

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

Everything is fresh cook to order. Great subs for a good price. I have liked everything I have tried so far.

Reviewed August 8, 2015

I love this place! They offer a wide selections of hot and cold subs or salads made to order. My husband always gets a steak and bacon with all the fixings. I like to try different things on the menu but my favorite is the Chicken Philly w/ peppers soooooo good. Staff is very friendly. Great prices. If you are an early riser check them out for breakfast. You wont be disappointed.