2,026 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel modern hotel recommend this hotel definitely stay here again breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay comfortable beds valet parking business trip south beach key biscayne one night stay brickell angelika publix downtown
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch at Lima with my girlfriend and was pleasantly surprised. The food was better than I expected and the service was even better. The manager Aura was extremely attentive and made sure we got our food quickly. The lobster ravioli was on point and the atmosphere was understated.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sergio G, Rooms Director at Atton Brickell Miami, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Sportrep98,

Thank you for choosing Atton for your lunch time! We are happy to hear from you that everything was better than expected. I will make sure to share you kind mentions with our F&B teams.

Best regards.

Sergio Garcia
Rooms Director

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I found gem in Miami during a busy weekend. I could not be happier with the service and cleanliness. I arrived late one night and was greeted with a smile. I was quickly checked in and made my way to a clean room. It is a very quiet part of town, but centrally located to the Gables, Key Biscayne, or downtown Miami. I will be staying there on all my future trips.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dominic,

We are so grateful for such an excellent comment about your stay! Thank you! We feel proud to know that your stay was touched by the charming service from our Hoteliers and the level of excellence displayed.

We will be happy to be you house outside home for future occasions.

Best regards.

Sergio Garcia
Rooms Director

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in vacation in Miami, we loved the Easter buffet. The manager Aura was top notch, very helpful and attentive. The rooms had a nice decor and the location was close to everything !!! We had the best time, can't wait to come back again!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I had a non working TV that took almost two days to resolve. I had to request additional bedding three times before it was finally delivered 3 hours later. My bill was completely wrong, and I had to argue to get it corrected. I was told after my stay that breakfast was included in my rate, meaning I did not use my $50 a day food credit that I paid extra for.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew A
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Our room was near the elevator- so it was a little noisy. Food was great, would have liked a more extensive wine list. Lobby bar was fantastic. Great location- near everything. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple