21 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$294
PricelineUS$294
travelup.comUS$278
2,860 results
All reviews rooftop pool great hotel miami brickell modern hotel great stay business trip south beach valet publix downtown gym uber metromover cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2021 via mobile

For being in the “business downtown Miami district and for the price ( about ($180-220+) , it was disappointing.
Nice lobby, polite staff and convenient underground parking for $25.
The room were clean and adequate. Nothing fancy.
The little coffee maker was not working.
But they need to upgrade all the halls and corridors leading to the rooms.
The carpet on our floor leading to our room was dirty and stained and smelled like a mix of skunk spray and cigar.
Not in line with the price we paid for this hotel.
Pretty gross.
I hope they really put the money where it is needed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Maximusgattimus
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2021

Dear Maximusgattimus,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback can only help us to keep improving our hotel and the operation. Our common areas had been recently renovated and we are in the process of upgrading our hallways. I am glad you enjoyed the service provided by our staff.
If your travels bring you back to Miami, it will be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 21, 2021

Had to visit Miami for business and was very well accomodated. The location was perfect with lots of options within walking distance. The room was spacious and very clean! I appreciated the "Sanitized" sticker placed on the door as an extra peace of mind.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear tahirgarcia,

it was a pleasure having you stayed with us! We are glad you had a great experience and we will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 21, 2021 via mobile

The hotel was lovely! All of the staff were incredibly nice and conscientious with their service. The room was splendid. Darius at the front desk was beyond lovely--a true hospitality expert. He made me feel valued, cared for, and worry free. Kudos to the entire staff and the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Bravomcqueen,

I am glad you had a lovely experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we will look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 19, 2021 via mobile

Christian jahne at the reception impressed me with his pre-active behavior and superb service quality. Like reading my mind he not only acted before I needed to complete my request but added value for me every time. That is why the in-room dining i did through him and he suggested the meals better for me than if I would have done it. I wish he was also by the pool and anywhere I was in the hotel. Amazing and only with him I feel to return and tell my friends to stay there.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear biannelas,

Thank you for sharing you amazing experience with Christian! He is definitely an asset to our team and to our guests.
We will look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 14, 2021

I have been going to Miami frequently for 30 years staying at various 5 stars like Four Seasons and Ritz.
I really appreciated the expeditious service even asking things from the room phone, the super easy self park steps from bedroom door, the fact that is not dead in the center of crazy rush Brickel Av and the cleanliness and quiet for a great sleep.
very good value even for a conceited guy like me.

Date of stay: April 2021
Claudia Di Gino, General Manager at Novotel Miami Brickell, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
We will look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Miami.