“Great food and drinks”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Great crab legs and crab dip with a view of the beach. Wonderful cocktails. Service was fast and staff were helpful and cheerful

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Our server was a part of the family business and knew the entire menu like the back of his hand! He gave us great suggestions! I loved the Miami Vice frozen cocktail and the Sex on the Beach. My boyfriend ordered oysters Rockefeller stuffed with crabmeat and the 2lb King Crab entree. Being vegan there weren't many options but I was satisfied with their vegetables of the day and house salad! Everything was amazing. The entrees took some time to come out but was expected with the Crab, worth the wait nonetheless!

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

There are so many wonderful things that I can say about this establishment! AWESOME staff, family-oriented, very welcoming! The food is PHENOMENAL! You have to try the crab cake and mashed sweet potatoes. They also have great signature drinks!

I visited on my birthday and the staff caught wind of this and surprised me with a cake and ice cream! I was so moved by this!

My family left CJ's feeling like we have new additions to our own family. Ask for Carlos when you stop by!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We had dinner here and it was amazing! Great prices and great portions. We were very pleased with both of our meals (crab dinner and oysters). There was no wait either and we were there on a Saturday early evening.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

This is a typical ocean drive restaurant. I knew going there that the food would be pricey, While the waitress was pleasant,the service was mediocre. The quality of the dishes served, although big were average at best. We ordered 2 meals but were served only one. Fortunately I ordered the Fisherman's platter which was big enough to share with my wife. With that being said I still dropped $50 for the meal.

1  Thank Mark F