All reviews lincoln road south beach biscayne bay unit gym pools miami
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I love Flamingo Resort Residence - I live here about 6 years and always enjoy it. Amazing security system, amenities like pool, jacuzzi, few grocery stores, dry cleaning, barbecue station, basketball court and so on. Apartments facing a bay have million dollar view. It's a heaven on the earth.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Ok, little bit of advice. The management team in flamingo building is trained to steal your money, they're legally hired crooks. They find any reason to try and take away your deposit if you try to move out. They make it really easy to move in 1 month free rent, and a 1000$ deposit. But it's all a trap you start off paying 2100$, and 6 months later when you have to sign a new lease they higher the price, and if you don't sign it they tell you to get the heck out. All the elevators are broken, they really don't care about you in the slightest. You let them know about the problem and they do not fix it. The elevators in the north building have been broken for literally a year straight now they do not give a hoot about you. Prostitutes everywhere, druggies, and dog poop all over the floor. They don't clean the stairs, piss stains, graffiti, puke stains. I've been living in this building complex for over 3 years now, and they still don't give a hoot about me, imagine you. I say stay away from this building and find a better one with more caring staff. NOT A HOTEL, FAMILY BUILDING COMPLEX! they're not family if they treat you like poop they do not care for you!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank theboyskicomethruski
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed in the south tower overlooking the west pool on the 7th floor. A 2 bedroom 2 bath corner unit. What a million $ view. We were happy with everything. Within walking distance to everything you need. Even an Uber ride to downtown Miami is only $10. Best vacation of my life. The Biscayne bay walkway is not even a 1/2 mile long. Private property keeps it blocked off. What a shame, but walking on the streets is great!. A 30 min walk across the island to miami beach side.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank danzee42
Reviewed May 11, 2017

I v been living here now for nearly a year with my 2 little daughters and partner- and we love it. The center tower building is outstanding- we have nearly 360 views and this morning I woke up to a full moon fading while the sun came up out of the ocean. There is no other place where you can rent such a big 3 bedroom apt in Southbeach for this price. The pools are amazing and I am surprised about the reviews below. The staff is great- and its normal that- since this is the biggest resort in South Beach- some people might not be in line. I as a mum feel save and at home here- kids found friends and even go alone to the store downstairs. The gym is the best I have ever seen and you can dock you boat right in front. Lincoln Road is 5 min- what else do you want really?

Room Tip: rent in the center tower longterm, in the south tower short-term rental min 1 month is absolutely allowed.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2017

I lived there for almost 2 years. The management at Flamingo ruined all the nice experience of living in a beautiful nice apartment. Be prepared to spend a lot of time and energy to solve any issue as they are trying to ignore all problems that residents are facing with. Even after moving out, I cannot get my deposit back because they made mistake in the address and now I have to spend a lot of time calling them, traveling to their office and being treated in a rude manner.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo