I arrived to the Tides with My mother & Husband Last Week. Upon Arrival we decided to enjoy the Hotels lunch Menu Before checking in Since we had extra time to waste before Check-in. The Restaurant is Beautiful. However The Service is not. We had A waiter Named Brandon I figured that out because I had to ask him for his name three times before he spoke up loud enough that we could hear it. He was very rude cold and unwelcoming and disappeared for long periods of time. My mother likes to say she received better treatment during the Holocaust . We checked into the hotel following lunch service and that was almost a smooth process. I wanted to take my mother and husband to a few nice restaurants while in Miami and the Hotels personal assistant suggested restaurants that were terrible.(obvious that he never had a meal there)The rooms were big and very elegant, and everything was clean.
What really turned the trip around for me and my family was meeting the personal assistant guys on the night shift. Brent & Miguel They were dressed extremely nice in there shirts and ties & Are extremely courteous. Brent waited on us hand and foot while we were there.He is the nicest guy.My mother commented the whole trip on how attractive he was.(She's 65 years old LOL) He suggested restaurants for me and my family that were outstanding! We will always remember service like that! They gave us directions told us about interesting places to go and things to do. They completely changed my view of the hotel staff I will stay at the tides again but I'm checking in at night. They really made an impression on us. This is a place that you will enjoy & you now have a new frequent visitor. Thanks for everything. It was Wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tides South Beach is an iconic hotel located on Ocean Drive, just steps from the crystal water of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami’s most exciting dining and nightlife locations. Originally built in 1936, the hotel’s architecture is rich with Art Deco influences, creating a nostalgic environment for The Tides’ unique brand of modern luxury. The Tides features forty-four stylish luxury suites all offering expansive ocean views. Spacious hotel accommodations range from Oceanfront Studio Suites of 550 square feet to the 2,600 square foot Tides Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tides South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King And Grove Tides
- King & Grove Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Miami Beach
- The Tides South Beach Miami Beach, Florida