We were down there in December 11 for a couple of days, and we had a great stay at Mondrian. We actually liked the fact that the hotel was away from the crowd. It was very relaxing vacation for us. The Mondrian pool was def better than ones from other hotels and the service was also very good. However, the hotel ended messing up our bill and charged us twice for our stay so it was a bit of headache to straighten out the payment issue. But otherwise, it was a very satisfying stay and we are actually going back in May! Very looking forward to it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders' design homage of "Sleeping Beauty's Castle." Upon entering the soaring lobby, the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature "floating staircase." Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone and Booking.com so you can book your Mondrian South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida
- Mondrian Miami Beach
- Mondrian Miami Hotel Beach