4,486 results
All reviews whole foods bay view south beach pool supervisor pool area star island biscayne bay miami skyline pool party one bedroom suite ocean drive great pool bottle of champagne lincoln road amazing hotel valet parking concierge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for one night before our cruise. The hotel was smaller than anticipated, however the rooms were well appointed and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and the hotel was busy with people enjoying the pool area and DJ. During the night there were a few overly exicted people. However when reading reviews prior to our arrival we had expected this as it is definately more of a party hotel during the weekends.

There is a lovely cafe and a few other restaurants and shops nearby which was very useful. I would consider returning again if I find myself in Miami in the future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SunshineHeaven1
robertf002, General Manager at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SunshineHeaven1,

Thank you for the amazing review and it sounds as though you need to come back for a longer stay. We do hope you come back to Miami Beach again soon and I would love to assist with your future stay. Safe travels until we meet again.

Mondrian South Beach

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great experience at the hotel. The staff was very friendly but especially Carlos Zorilla. He was extremely resourceful in explaining the basics about the hotel and essentially planed out my whole trip with great suggestions about areas to visit in Miami. The rooms were nice although the beds were little too firm for me but I never asked if they provide toppers to soften them - maybe they do. The gym is nice, the pool area is very lively. The great thing is this hotel doesn't rely on tourist because people live in and around the hotel I was told. Overall great experience and I would visit again, Please ask for Carlos Zorilla - he is the best!

Room Tip: Friendly staff and great pool
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
robertf002, General Manager at Mondrian South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jamesnyc29,

Great experiences are what the Mondrian South Beach is committed to crafting everyday and I am so happy we did just that for you. Carlos is one of the finest and delivering on our service promise of memorable stays and I am certain he would love to welcome you back. Please let me know if I can assist toward that end and safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From start to finish as always it was an amazing experience. Whenever I visit Miami for leisure or an entertaining weekend I choose the Mondrian. However, this trip was a bit different because it was my first time with my family and they treated us even better as any other time. The Mondrian is highly recommended when in Miami. Thank you to the staff for treating my family with love and care. See yโ€™all again soon...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear anthonyalapierre84,

We truly appreciate your loyalty to Mondrian South Beach and it is wonderful to read we continually exceed your expectations. Than you for the glowing recommendation and entrusting us with your families valuable vacation time. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with your next reservation and safe travels until we meet again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would not consider this hotel a 4 star but more of a solid 3 1/2 star. The reception area is pretty small as well as the indoor bar area.
What I liked: Very friendly staff, large room, good water pressure in shower and cleanliness was decent.
What I did not like: Bathroom was small not enough counter space, not enough outlets (would have liked a few on the desk). Unable to go to other floors after a certain hour, we had friends on another floor and we had to meet them in the lobby, elevator is key card activated to your floor. There was a large painting of a girl on the wall that was a bit creepy. The pillows on the couch felt weird. The place next door was getting worked on so it was pretty loud in the morning. Our last night there our fire alarm decided to start beeping at 8 am and I was not able to get a hold of anyone tried calling the front desk, house keeping and the operator and no one picked up. It was really annoying. They need more seating in the lobby it got caught busy at certain times of the day.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Adriana0502,

I am sorry to read your stay was less then expected and I appreciate you taking the time to share. I can assure you that we strive for perfect stays everyday and I would like a chance to speak and see if I can offer my assistance in turning this around for you. We are looking into the items you mentioned and we are taking action to correct them. I look forward to speaking and thank you again for the chance to turn this around.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hello I came from London here and had the best stay ever the people at the front desk were very nice and Richard at the concierge desk helped me out a lot especially with the shuttle to the hotel the driver on the shuttle josh was amazing too! Great service and great way to get around on the beach I will be back next year hope I get the same service if not better thanks

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Josh M,

Our team loves reading reviews such as your as they all work so hard to ensure a great stay for all. Thank you for taking the time to share your Mondrian South Beach experience and we hope to be of service again in the near future. I would be more then happy to assist with your next reservation and hope to hear from you. Safe travels until we meet again.