4,044 results
All reviews amaury guzman bell person front desk rooftop pool happy hour south beach three buildings cuban restaurant free drinks airport shuttle free shuttle free upgrade convention center one bedroom suite amazing service special thanks two blocks
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel.. great service.. outside was nice. Room clean good prices. 5 mins from the beach. He also went and got my luggage for me.kindly waited for me and my ride. Kept us all entertained. I definitely will come back

Trip type: Travelled with friends
darko_g1987, General Manager at Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Hey there Kanisha_15,

We appreciate and value your opinion on Riviera Suites. We thank you for taking the time to rate us here on Tripadvisor. Thank you for mention our staff. We hope you will come again in the future.

Management

Pierre.

Hotel was very nice, pool was very clean . Pierre helped with my bags & helped m upgrade my room . Outside area was very very clean . no loud noise . the free drinks were amazing & the music was nice

Greetings smithasade,

We are happy you chose us for your accommodations while visiting Miami. We thank you for highlighting everything that contributed to your time here with us. We thank you for mention our staff, we will let them know. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Staff was exceptional including Pierre Bourdeau who really was of great assistance during our stay. He was attentive to all of our needs/requests. My room as excellent...it was very clean and I have no complaints. Can’t wait to come back!!!!

Thanks,

Victoria

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Jessica B,

We are so thrilled your time here was a glowing 5 star one- our goal for all of our guests. We appreciate that you mentioned our staff, we will let them know. We hope to see you soon.

Until the next time,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Pierre, he showed courtesy. Any service we needed he was on it! Also the pool is always clean! The room was very clean, I didn’t run out of towels and I stayed for 2 days! The beach is literally 5 minutes from the hotel! A terrific place to travel, I would definitely be recommending this hotel to others who travel to this beautiful place!

Greetings marabowden22,

Thank you for chose us for your accommodations while visiting Miami. We appreciate your time here with us. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Pierre and Santiago are very kind and professional. Santiago give me a free upgrade.pierre help me with my loggage he very kind and helpful I like the hotel, my room was clean the erea was amazing. I'll definitively come back

Trip type: Travelled solo
darko_g1987, General Manager at Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Greetings Fernanda S,