“Great visit”

Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 1,218 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$70
Description: The menu pairs classic and exquisite sushi and sashimi options with a variety of Blue Ribbon cooked specialties, including its signature Fried Chicken, Grilled Rib Eye, Oxtail Fried Rice, and Salmon Teriyaki. Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill at The Plymouth will be open 7 days a week for dinner.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We loved our meal at Blue Ribbon! We frequently visit the restaurant in NYC and felt the Miami establishment to be equally good. The food was outstanding as was the service!

Lisa L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Natasha, Thanks so much for your loyal patronage and for sharing this feedback. I have shared it with the rest of my team and they will be pleased to hear it as well. Great to hear from you. Kindly, Lisa L.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

If ever and whenever a Blue Ribbon is near by I make a point to visit! I've only ever eaten at Blue Ribbon in NYC and Miami but the next time I'm in Los Angeles I'm sure I'll find a reason to go.

Even if I am eating alone I always get two entrees- The Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken & The Oxtail Fried Rice then they usually have to roll me into a cab! Don't judge me! If you try it, you'll see exactly what I mean!

Lisa L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

So happy to hear we are one of your favorites! Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy the fried chicken and oxtail fried rice. Great to hear from you. Kindly, Lisa L.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

absolutely incredible food
miso - make your own, so fresh
edamame - steamed to perfection
fried chicken - speciality very good
crispy brussel sprouts - a must try and the best brussel sprouts I have ever had
Phoenix roll - very fresh with excellent teriyaki sauce
and the service is excellent thank you Florencia

Lisa L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you so much for the most wonderful compliments! We are so pleased to hear we are in your top 5 ever. Thanks for taking the time and great to hear from you. With gratitude, Lisa L.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We had a bunch of different things here, all were delicious. We especially liked the crispy rice. Ambience was very lively and cool. Would recommend.

Lisa L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Thanks to much for your feedback! We're so happy you liked the crispy rice. We appreciate the recommendation. Kindly, Lisa L.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Last minute weekend getaway with the hubby - we were able to make a same day reservation. Great recommendations by wait staff. Was happy that they offered brown rice for all the rolls!! I wouldn’t say this is a must visit thought. Atmosphere was ok. Some rolls were a bit bland.

Lisa L, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Carrie, Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are happy to learn you found the staff to provide good advice and enjoyed the brown rice rolls. I have shared your notes with our team and are appreciative you took the time. It is always great to hear from our guests as this teaches us how to evolve and best meet your needs in the future. Kindly, Lisa L.