1,824 results
All reviews alfredo in south beach ocean drive marriott property small pool continental breakfast ceiling fan the art deco district valet parking beach towels collins avenue the entire staff the location is perfect people watching happy hour block miami
Reviewed November 2, 2016

The shower did not drain at at all well so I told the desk. Guess what? When I came back, the shower STILL didn't drain and there was a can of Drain Cleaner on a shelf. I was dumbfounded, frankly. I've done plenty of amateur plumbing but not on vacation. Still did not drain the next day (no response from the desk) and then the toilet began to run with what appeared to be rusty/muddy water. Good grief. This basic function of hotel service did not override the pleasant staff and good location.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
John P, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Dear guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience experienced during your recent stay. I have shared your review with the appropriate team to ensure this was an isolated issued.

Please feel free to contact me directly on your return visit to Miami Beach and I will make sure you have a perfect stay.

Best wishes,
John Perez

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Stayed for a single night whilst on business and a great stay spoiled only by the failure of the in room WiFi.

Check-in was easy and was offered a complimentary glass of champagne - rude not to accept. Having flown in direct from London we then showered/changed and hit the bar - great service.

Room was different and great - I loved it - as I said, the in-room WiFi was down, but it was working in the lobby so that was fine. Free coffee in the room.

The hotel was a bit of a rabbit warren in terms of finding your way around - lots of stairs up/down but made it different.

They had bikes to borrow (I didn't partake).

While I was in the lobby using the WiFi other guests were complaining about the hotel printer not working - the night porter seemed uninterested, but then again who uses printers these days....

Would stay here again for the fun of it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2016

This hotel is just a block away from Ocean Avenue which I think is perfect if you want to be in the center of the action yet not on a noisy, crowded street. The front desk staff and bartenders were among the best I've ever encountered. The pool is on the small side but looks adorable in the courtyard.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
John P, Director of Operations at Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear Akirk911,

Thank you for the review!

We do have a fantastic location where everything is a short walking distance or taxi drive/Uber drive.
Thank you for recognizing our front office team and bartenders. They are extremely hard workers and very passionate individuals who try to ensure every guest leaves our hotel with a positive and memorable experience.

We would love to welcome you back and the team will be receiving you with open arms!

Reviewed October 20, 2016

We stayed at the Blue Moon 10/15-10/18. Arrived around 5 PM for check in and was greeted by Tony at the front desk. We were given room 236 and taken up to our room by the awesome bellhop (I forgot his name) The hotel itself was built in the 1920's but I wouldn't say it's old I thought of it as vintage and cozy. They have a nice bar and both bartenders we encountered were awesome. We had a regular queen room which we knew was on the small side but it was perfect for the two of us. There is a small fridge in the room but no microwave, so if you want leftovers reheated you have to go down to Fix and have them heat it for you. No ice machines either you have to call the front desk and they bring you a bag. I never had to wait but a couple of minutes for them to bring the ice. All of the staff we encountered were super nice and went out of their way asking if you needed anything or just chatting with you to see how your day is going.

On our first night there water leaked in the closet and some of my bf's clothes got wet. We called the front desk and they immediately came to check it out. They did pay to have my bf's clothes dry cleaned which we didn't get back until Monday due to it was the weekend but it was a great gesture on behalf of the hotel. They also gave us a $50 credit and said they would move us to another room on Sunday but that didn't happen and we were okay with staying put we just knew not to put anything in the closet. All in all this is a great hotel with great staff in a really good location. We didn't hear any noise at night and the beds were comfy. I would definitely stay at Blue Moon again just because of the staff!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

It was like I was treated like the queen, when you come in they serve you with a nice champagne and more. The rooms are excellent and clean, the area is not noisy whatsoever and the breakfast is great, would highly recommend.