“Quick Drink”
Review of Meat Market

Meat Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Meat Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 1,227 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Cross street: Jefferson & Michigan Avenue
Transit: Alton Road & Lincoln
Reviewed May 29, 2018

If you've ever taken a long walk along Lincoln Road, you know how often you can be attacked by sexy hostesses enticing you to give their place a try. I personally consider this a clear sign to NOT enter. After almost giving up, we were happy to stubble upon this much more classy establishment. The menu is good and reasonable and the cocktails are well done classics. The wine list is nice too. The best part for us was the very knowledgeable and friendly bartender who was eager to teach us a little about where to go in SOBE. We'll be back!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Lovely food and ambience but the seats are pretty disgusting. It was not a good experience when you are having a lovely meal and you look at the back of the chairs and seats when they are disgusting.

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

A pleasant restaurant situated in the Lincoln shopping area. Good for steaks. The stater portions are large so consider sharing. Good wine list and helpful staff. Not the best in the world but good enough.

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I am really disappointed, used to be such a nice place to eat a good beef
Since I arrived the hostess, short latina lady, not very friendly, since I wa on my own she preferred made me wait even though there were tables empty
I used to love the restaurant now got very commercial, greasy beef with tons of butter on it
Martinis got cheaper, not in price with a lot of unrequested olive water, I asked for it with a twist, just not in the mood to complain
I won’t regímenes it to anyone

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious. Service was great. Atmosphere is good. Lobster Mac and cheese was a hit Guys loved the salads. Meatloaf was spicy but good. Not a mistake stopping here

Been to Meat Market? Share your experiences!