FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel
US$328
US$247
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$269
US$242
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$368
US$328
US$255
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$249
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$248
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$169
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

All reviewsflavored watersouth beachtwo blockswalking distance to the beachocean driverooftop loungerooms are smallhotel is cleancleaning servicebeds were comfortablewashington avenuefirst floorupon checka great staythe room was nicevisit miamiyogurt
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I attempted to book a single, cancellable reservation of Booking.com. What I got was THREE rooms booked in a single transaction, one of which was not cancellable. I was able to cancel two of the three bookings, but Fashion would not cancel the 3rd even when the error was made clear. Bookings contacted them, but they would not cancel. I have disputed the charge with the Credit Card company. Fashion Boutique Hotel made zero effort to help and has only reimbursed for one of the cancelled rooms.

I will never use Booking.com again now that I know that they do nothing to help with what were clear errors (like three rooms for one person on a single night). My notification to Fashion Hotel was very soon after the reservation and they were terrible in not recognizing the mistake.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Fashionadmin, General Manager at FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Hello,
first of all, our staff wants to thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation. We also wants to thank you for you comments in regards to your stay. We appreciate your time. It is our responsibility to apologize us in regards to all the inconvenient with your booking.
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay and have a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Best word to describe the staff is indifferent. The room was dirty. Bed looked good - until I pulled back the sheet and found hair in both beds. YUCK! Also, they don't tell you there is no elevator. Thank heaven i only needed it for one nite! I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.

Room Tip: If you want a nice hotel stay at the Casa Boutique 5 blocks down the road!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Fashionadmin, Front Office Manager at FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Hello:
thank you very much for your review in regards to your stay in our property. Your opinion is very important in order to keep a better customer service and cleaning of our hotel.We also wants to apologize for all the issues during your stay.
Thank you for choosing us to have your vacation and have a great day!!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Leaking AC broken fridge and HORRIBLE customer service. 3 days that we were there we complained absolutely nothing was done. Our floors were soaked and it damaged our luggage. The location was great but will definitely not be visiting here again. Very disappointing for my first south beach trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Fashionadmin, Front Office Manager at FBH Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Our goal is for every guest to have a comfortable stay with us, and we apologize for disappointing you. We are sorry items were overlooked in the preparation of your room and for the inconvenience this caused. Your feedback helps us identify shortcomings in order to improve our overall service, and we assure you these issues will be addressed with the team. We thank you for being our guest and hope you will consider a return visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

It was a horrible experience. The bathroom was dirty, found hair in shower and on vanity. I left the room in the morning and I normally put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign on door,; which I did. I get back to room later in the evening found the sign on table and my room made up. I was not happy at all. I put that sign up for a reason (security, privacy issue). I could not believe it. I went to front desk to get an explanation and of course the agent did not have one neither did they apologize. I definitely will NEVER stay here. The lobby is pretty and smells wonderful, however the cleanliness of the hotel lacks and customer NO service.

Room Tip: Think about it before booking a room here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Orelis:
First of all, we wants to apologize in regards to all the inconvenient during your stay in our hotel. Your comment is very important in order to improve in our customer service and cleaning of our property. We feel very sorry to read your review and we hope that you consider the possibility to stay in our hotel in the future, Thank you again for taking your time to write and have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I love this place, stayed here several times and always had a great stay!! Jonathan is the best.. very helpful,and always so polite treats us like family!!! This is my only hotel choice when i visit Miami S.Beach !!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Adria, it is so good to read that you always have a good time in our property, that's our goal. We wants to say thank you very much for your good comment and for choosing us like your hotel during your stay in Miami. Have a wonderful day!!