“great location.”

Fashion Boutique Hotel
Ranked #163 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The hotel was very clean. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Only negative was the floor is tile and you can hear people wearing heels clunking down the hall at night. And since it is South Beach, people walk up and down the halls all night long. Very short walk to beach, only 2 blocks from Ocean Drive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Fashionadmin, Front Office Manager at Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hello:
Our staff is very grateful for choosing our hotel to have your vacation. It is our pleasure to give you a good service during your stay. Thank you very much and have a nice day!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It is very conveniently located. A short walk to the beach & the bustle of south beach. The hotel has two floors & does not have an elevator so be aware. the starts are not that much anyway and definitely doable. Breakfast is bagels, yogurt, cereal and coffee. The hotel staff was lovely. We were greeted each time we stepped in and out. They provide cleaning service daily as well as beach towels.I also did late check out for a fee which worked out very conveniently. The hotel also had a little rooftop lounge which was great for a group of friends to meet up and hang out before going out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Fashionadmin, Front Office Manager at Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Christina:
First of all, we wants to say thank you for a very good description of your stay, we feel very happy to read that you had a great time. Your comment is very helpful in order to keep a good customer service and cleaning of our property, so we appreciate your comment.
Also we want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation, and we hope to see you again. Have a good day!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I attempted to book a single, cancellable reservation of Booking.com. What I got was THREE rooms booked in a single transaction, one of which was not cancellable. I was able to cancel two of the three bookings, but Fashion would not cancel the 3rd even when the error was made clear. Bookings contacted them, but they would not cancel. I have disputed the charge with the Credit Card company. Fashion Boutique Hotel made zero effort to help and has only reimbursed for one of the cancelled rooms.

I will never use Booking.com again now that I know that they do nothing to help with what were clear errors (like three rooms for one person on a single night). My notification to Fashion Hotel was very soon after the reservation and they were terrible in not recognizing the mistake.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Fashionadmin, General Manager at Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hello,
first of all, our staff wants to thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation. We also wants to thank you for you comments in regards to your stay. We appreciate your time. It is our responsibility to apologize us in regards to all the inconvenient with your booking.
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay and have a wonderful day!!!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Best word to describe the staff is indifferent. The room was dirty. Bed looked good - until I pulled back the sheet and found hair in both beds. YUCK! Also, they don't tell you there is no elevator. Thank heaven i only needed it for one nite! I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.

Room Tip: If you want a nice hotel stay at the Casa Boutique 5 blocks down the road!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello:
thank you very much for your review in regards to your stay in our property. Your opinion is very important in order to keep a better customer service and cleaning of our hotel.We also wants to apologize for all the issues during your stay.
Thank you for choosing us to have your vacation and have a great day!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Leaking AC broken fridge and HORRIBLE customer service. 3 days that we were there we complained absolutely nothing was done. Our floors were soaked and it damaged our luggage. The location was great but will definitely not be visiting here again. Very disappointing for my first south beach trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Fashionadmin, Front Office Manager at Fashion Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Our goal is for every guest to have a comfortable stay with us, and we apologize for disappointing you. We are sorry items were overlooked in the preparation of your room and for the inconvenience this caused. Your feedback helps us identify shortcomings in order to improve our overall service, and we assure you these issues will be addressed with the team. We thank you for being our guest and hope you will consider a return visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It was a horrible experience. The bathroom was dirty, found hair in shower and on vanity. I left the room in the morning and I normally put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign on door,; which I did. I get back to room later in the evening found the sign on table and my room made up. I was not happy at all. I put that sign up for a reason (security, privacy issue). I could not believe it. I went to front desk to get an explanation and of course the agent did not have one neither did they apologize. I definitely will NEVER stay here. The lobby is pretty and smells wonderful, however the cleanliness of the hotel lacks and customer NO service.

Room Tip: Think about it before booking a room here.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Orelis:
First of all, we wants to apologize in regards to all the inconvenient during your stay in our hotel. Your comment is very important in order to improve in our customer service and cleaning of our property. We feel very sorry to read your review and we hope that you consider the possibility to stay in our hotel in the future, Thank you again for taking your time to write and have a wonderful day!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place, stayed here several times and always had a great stay!! Jonathan is the best.. very helpful,and always so polite treats us like family!!! This is my only hotel choice when i visit Miami S.Beach !!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Adria, it is so good to read that you always have a good time in our property, that's our goal. We wants to say thank you very much for your good comment and for choosing us like your hotel during your stay in Miami. Have a wonderful day!!