Our stay here was great. The staff were very friendly and there was Rafael, who hustled day in and day out - getting our doors, beach towels, chairs and anything we pretty much requested. The other staff there were great as well - very accomodating. Rooms were nice, and clean. The bathroom showers, though, didn't have doors so everything got wet including the toilet seat. Other than that, rooms are nice and big. Even though the beach was about 100 meters from the hotel, it didn't matter. And the fact that it was a block or two from all the "action," didn't matter either. I like my sleep just as much as my partying. Overall, great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida