Located on Ocean Drive is a real plus for this hotel. Across the street from the beach and only a short walk to great shopping and restaurants. The rooms were modern and clean. Wifi was terrific, good connection and you were not required to sign in every time you touched your computer. The continental breakfast was satisfying, bagels, pastries, packaged fruit and yogurt, as well as juice and coffee. The evening happy hour was a bit disappointing, the free beer and wine was great but the appetizers consisted of only pretzels and peanuts. The only thing I found annoying was the constant playing of club music from the speakers outside the hotel. I felt I awoke to it and fell asleep to it - perhaps it is a South Beach thing. I recommend this hotel and would stay in it again - everything in South Beach is pricey and I found The Edgewater a good value for the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida