4,735 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

upon reaching the hotel the woman who checked us in had us sign to confirm our room but she didn't even want us to read any of the terms and conditions probably because of all the extra things they charge for (30$ parking per day.. etc) after we even decided to upgraded our room to ocean view to enjoy our stay more and the room was dirty it smelled and patio had no chairs we called staff to come clean up they took forever I would never stay there again and I recommended this hotel to nobody!!

1  Thank Gabriela r
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Stay every year...friendy place,good location, amazing beach!!!! Thank you Daniel at front desk. Clean room.
Restaurants and supermarket around.
Close to mall.
Nice piscina bar
Deauville beach resort for sure its great opion

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Although the hotel was clean and comfortable the staff were very rude, ignorant and unapproachable.
We had a problem with the safe and it took them 2 days to come and look at it after asking twice.
Breakfast was very expensive and for the 3 days we were there it rained so we didn't get chance to use the sun beds and towels but still got charged.
This hotel is a total rip off and would not return.

1  Thank Blousy
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We were down in Miami for a girls trip and just happened to switch hotels and I am so glad we did! The bartenders at the tiki bar are all so welcoming and friendly! would stay here another week if I could!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2017

This hotel is not worth the price it charges. The rooms are dirty, the staff is rude, and unhelpful. Our room had a shower without hot water and when we asked to switch rooms they had little concern and assured us they would have someone come up to fix it...no one ever came. The rooms, specifically the bathroom were filthy and no soap was provided. Upon checking in they told me the room had not yet been ready which was fine as I did arrive early. They told me to come back in an hour. So I came back and the room still wasn't ready. I had asked if I could have a wristband in the mean time so I could access the pool and beach as I waited. They gave me a blue wristband rather than the full access green one. They assured me as long as I told the staff I was checking in and what my room number was I would be fine to use the hotels amenities. Wrong. I was on the beach and sat in a chair and the staff told me I couldn't sit down. I explained to them what the woman at the front desk had told me and they didn't even care to listen. They told me I could sit in the sand. I couldn't believe it. But fine. So I went back once again to the check in desk and waited 30 min in line as they only had one employee working. When I finally reached the desk to check in they wouldn't allow me to. The reservation was under my mothers name and we had taken different flights, she wouldn't be in until 11:30 that night. My mother had called ahead when originally booking and they said it wouldn't be a problem as long as we shared a last name and I provided ID. I explained how we had called ahead and the woman literally told me that we shouldve taken the same flight and that was not her problem. Luckily I was in miami for a wedding and had family at the hotel that allowed me to stay in their room in the mean time. Their room was equally as dirty as the one I would later have. The entire stay at the hotel I was met with rude unfriendly staff. None of them smiled, or acknowledged any guests presence. Most of them were smoking as they worked outside. Upon checking out, they never asked me how my stay was or anything of the sort. I did tell them I was slightly disappointed and the woman at the desk told me that the hotel is not for everyone and not everyone will be pleased. I never have been treated so poorly at a hotel, especially one charging the price they were charging. I ended up staying at a much cheaper hotel the following nights and they restored my faith in the hotel industry as they were kind, helpful, and caring. I will never return to the deauville, neither will my family who also had the same experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family