“The best pizza I have had lately”

Giotto Maestro della Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Giotto Maestro della Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,183 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I had one before just a slice with friends, but I am so glad that I ordered again.
I eat almost whole pizza by mu self .

Reviewed April 4, 2017

I live in the area of Giotto and I am very eager to bring friends there for dinner. Whether seated outdoors or indoors the feeling and experience is wonderful. Kind, eager and wonderful pizza making staff. I've not lived in Italy, but the people from there who leave reviews stating their approval tells you something. The meal can be quick or leisure with a glass or a bottle of wine with your friends. Gracias.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

We would like to thank the whole staff from giotto for the kindness and great treatment that they give us all the time. Especially Claudio, Angelo, and inessa. We highly recommend this place. The food is amazing and we feel like home everytime we go there- and we go there a lot!

Reviewed March 20, 2017

I live practically across the street yet had never tried Giotto until quite recently. Funny enough, the first time I got a pizza from there as a takeaway THREE separate neighbors noticed it in the hallway / elevator area, each one commenting on how good their pizzas were, I had to get a little protective of it, hah !. Capricciosa Cleo is my favorite, at home I add a little fresh garlic on it and it is perfection, also available in smaller size. Very good dough and fresh ingredients. Go for it.

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Just that !
Best pizza in miami
No gimmick no hoopla
Just great pizza and very reasonably priced