“Become pretty bad”

Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This place used to be our favorite spot but i dont know due to the food cost or any other problems but food become not even mediocre. Pizza has no cheese anymore but seriously.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I think the biggest difference between Giotto and other pizza places, especially in South Beach is the quality of ingredients. Everything is fresh and you can tell it is real, fresh mozzarella.

Everything I have tried has been as good (or better) than traveling to Italy. Amazing food, a great atmosphere and convenient parking.

This has quickly become my favorite and go to Pizza place in South Beach.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I had one before just a slice with friends, but I am so glad that I ordered again.
I eat almost whole pizza by mu self .

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I live in the area of Giotto and I am very eager to bring friends there for dinner. Whether seated outdoors or indoors the feeling and experience is wonderful. Kind, eager and wonderful pizza making staff. I've not lived in Italy, but the people from there who leave reviews stating their approval tells you something. The meal can be quick or leisure with a glass or a bottle of wine with your friends. Gracias.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We would like to thank the whole staff from giotto for the kindness and great treatment that they give us all the time. Especially Claudio, Angelo, and inessa. We highly recommend this place. The food is amazing and we feel like home everytime we go there- and we go there a lot!